iPads for sworn - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPads for sworn

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The days of do what we want, when we want, where we want, how we want will soon be coming to an end. No longer will you be able to work ABT around your schedule. It will be the other way around. As mentioned previously, there are a select few around here you can blame for that. They took advantage of the system and somebody finally called the agency out for it. It's fine though, many of us want to work for a more professional and accountable agency. I for one am very thankful for JW. Finally someone who had the balls to call people out for their b*******.
    History will show this administration made the decisions that allowed this place to reach it's 100 year anniversary. You can look back and give thanks that some people knew what needed to be done. And did it.

Unregistered
    It takes 4 hours to drive from one end of my district to the other so now you want the LT to just wander around with an iPad?
    I can see my Lt now at Bingo Dingo with his iPad.

Unregistered
    History will show this administration made the decisions that allowed this place to reach it's 100 year anniversary. You can look back and give thanks that some people knew what needed to be done. And did it.
    Looks like JW is surfing Leo affairs and toilet typing again.

Unregistered
    Looks like JW is surfing Leo affairs and toilet typing again.
    Nope. Just one of the majority here tired of negativity. You are in the minority I bet that keeps you up at night.

Unregistered
    Nope. Just one of the majority here tired of negativity. You are in the minority I bet that keeps you up at night.
    You must be Jarvis who single handedly got his captain fired

Unregistered
    You must be Jarvis who single handedly got his captain fired
    There is no loyalty at ABT anymore. A sad fact!

Unregistered
    There’s no data plan on this iPad. This whole time I thought I was gonna be able to use it to watch Netflix on my 208.

Unregistered

Angry

There’s no data plan on this iPad. This whole time I thought I was gonna be able to use it to watch Netflix on my 208.
    Free Apple TV with a wifi connection so it's not all bad.

Unregistered
    This is the most foolish comment I have read in some time. If we we survive to 2033 it won’t be because we’re doing iPad inspections with three dozen sworn.

Unregistered
    This is the most foolish comment I have read in some time. If we we survive to 2033 it won’t be because we’re doing iPad inspections with three dozen sworn.
    You are correct. With less than 50 total sworn you won't have time to do inspections.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12