Jay got owned!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jay got owned!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jay Surreal Camera on YouTube. He’s more of an anarchist than Rago. He likes to antagonize and hates the police, where Rago is more interested in reporting what the cops are doing, but also it depends on what side of the bi polar bed he wakes up on that day. Jay is a POS all around though.
    Didn’t he get handled by the feds?

Unregistered
    Didn’t this inbred get arrested today ?

Unregistered

Jay got owned

Jay did not get owned *****. This is jayssurrealcamera . You all talk shit behind a gun and badge... lmaooo I will always film you idiots. Hahahaha.. wait .. hahahahaha. Wait one more time for you bootlickers, hahahahaha.. you all are ****ing jokes on this website.. hialeah???? No problem. More filming coming to a theater near you.. hahahahaha

Unregistered
    Jay did not get owned *****. This is jayssurrealcamera . You all talk shit behind a gun and badge... lmaooo I will always film you idiots. Hahahaha.. wait .. hahahahaha. Wait one more time for you bootlickers, hahahahaha.. you all are ****ing jokes on this website.. hialeah???? No problem. More filming coming to a theater near you.. hahahahaha
    Im but a lowly salt miner, and i think i hit the motherlode. I’m rich b*tch!

Unregistered
    Keep coming MUNCHKIN!!!! They love it!!! They will keep throwing you in jail every time you slip pu$$y boy!!

Did they have to get you a jumpsuit from juvi?
    I don’t think they have baby gap suits at tgk

Unregistered

Ill rock your b!tch ass. Thats your excuse “you hide behind a badge” STFU. You only record cops because you’re too dumb to go back to school or even get a trade under your belt. Your tattoos are ass. You’re ugly and short, I pity you. Keep trying you little gremlin.

Unregistered
    Ill rock your b!tch ass. Thats your excuse “you hide behind a badge” STFU. You only record cops because you’re too dumb to go back to school or even get a trade under your belt. Your tattoos are ass. You’re ugly and short, I pity you. Keep trying you little gremlin.
    A few things to help you Jay Jay. First, by case law, on a traffic stop, you must produce a valid driver’s license. Second, on a traffic stop, per case law, we can order you in and or out of your car (passengers too). Third, learn the law before you audit

Unregistered
    I think it’s cute how Jay bought a stamp to mail his boyfriend Pajamonkey a postcard from Ft Myers!

Unregistered
    Word of advice for the inbred troglodyte known as jay who has no real purpose or meaning in life, outside of shitty prison ink and harrassing people at work. Dont write checks that your a$$ can't cash and you should probably leave the US Marshall's service alone. They are badder motherf*****rs than you could ever imagine yourself to be. Go back to your nickell and dime shit level tattoo job.

-a concerned citizen

Pig whisper

To pigs:

I cant wait for you guys to gather, at least 50 on one place will be enough.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast