Jay got owned!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jay got owned!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can tell by your vernacular and your spelling you are someone from the UK or Ireland with that said first of all brush your damn teeth!! you people are a text book definition of what we in the southern United States refer to as "yuck mouth". Secondly, you have a massive terrorism problem that your own coward government will not address as well as several other issues on your side of the pond. Drink some tea and f*** off buddy. I dont know which former beatles groupie cum dumpster gave birth to you but you should have been swallowed.
    Jay needs to wash that yuck mouth too. Dirty looking gerbil. He really does sound like Alvin and the chipmunks.

Unregistered
    What I am still wondering is if jays wife is a female, male, or a bull. With those ugly ass horns on top of her lips lmao.

Unregistered
    What I am still wondering is if jays wife is a female, male, or a bull. With those ugly ass horns on top of her lips lmao.
    Horns or herpes ?

Unregistered
    Jayyyyy come back to Miami you little b*tch!! Scared to go back to jail out on bond? Yeaaaaa I would be toooo. Enano mar*con!!!!

Unregistered
    Jay as a supporter of your work I am speechless to see this, I’m disappointed, angered and I feel betrayed by you .... I thought you were a good person man but now I see you are just a POS that hates cops for holding you accountable for the crimes you’ve committed... I would hate to have you living in my neighborhood and would not want my kids around you... you are a bad image and bring a bad name to all of us true police auditors... you are a scam artist, you are the real trash of our society and I deeply regret ever sending you money ....

Jay Michael Lopez
    Day of birth: 5/12/1983
    Driver License: L120433831721
    Home address:
    13813 SW 169 Ter Miami Fl 33177
    1537 SE 20th PL Homestead Fl 33035
    Phone: (305) 684-7892

Previous arrests include but not limited to:
    -Leaving scene of an accident
    -Loitering and prowling
    -Sexual battery on a minor
    -Stalking
    -Resisting arrest (multiple ones)
    -Heroin possession with intent to

Unregistered
    Jay as a supporter of your work I am speechless to see this, I’m disappointed, angered and I feel betrayed by you .... I thought you were a good person man but now I see you are just a POS that hates cops for holding you accountable for the crimes you’ve committed... I would hate to have you living in my neighborhood and would not want my kids around you... you are a bad image and bring a bad name to all of us true police auditors... you are a scam artist, you are the real trash of our society and I deeply regret ever sending you money ....

Jay Michael Lopez
    Day of birth: 5/12/1983
    Driver License: L120433831721
    Home address:
    13813 SW 169 Ter Miami Fl 33177
    1537 SE 20th PL Homestead Fl 33035
    Phone: (305) 684-7892

Previous arrests include but not limited to:
    -Leaving scene of an accident
    -Loitering and prowling
    -Sexual battery on a minor
    -Stalking
    -Resisting arrest (multiple ones)
    -Heroin possession with intent to

Where are you getting those addresses? Neither one is under that criminals name.

Unregistered
    Where are you getting those addresses? Neither one is under that criminals name.
    1537 SE 20th pl
    Homestead, FL 33035
    Is the correct address.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345