Jay got owned!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jay got owned!!

Unregistered

Stupid pig

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A few things to help you Jay Jay. First, by case law, on a traffic stop, you must produce a valid driver’s license. Second, on a traffic stop, per case law, we can order you in and or out of your car (passengers too). Third, learn the law before you audit
    Do you need to introduce yourself as an officer and do you need to tell why you stopped someone? Yes you do, according to case law, you stuoid fuk. Thin blue line gang going down soon, and you all will drown

Unregistered
    Do you need to introduce yourself as an officer and do you need to tell why you stopped someone? Yes you do, according to case law, you stuoid fuk. Thin blue line gang going down soon, and you all will drown
    LMAO!!!! You’re delusional baby gap. Bring it onnnnnnnn munchkinnnnnnn hahahahahahahahaha

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Pig whisper View Post
    I cant wait for you guys to gather, at least 50 on one place will be enough.
    This is one of jay’s viewers, he told them about this site. Most of them are crazy white people with fake names. These people are mentally ill and the outcast of society. Your viewers are now hinting at shooting cops in large numbers Jay. You have opened a can that you cannot close. I feel sorry for you.

Unregistered
    Yes ma’m you are correct. I was just trying to help Jay out with the other 3.

Pig whisperer

For pig

This is one of jay’s viewers, he told them about this site. Most of them are crazy white people with fake names. These people are mentally ill and the outcast of society. Your viewers are now hinting at shooting cops in large numbers Jay. You have opened a can that you cannot close. I feel sorry for you.
    Hahah this can was opened long ago, peoples cant stand anymore your thin blue line gang tyranny. You are not above the law and you will learn it, hard way or easy way its up to you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Pig whisperer View Post
    Hahah this can was opened long ago, peoples cant stand anymore your thin blue line gang tyranny. You are not above the law and you will learn it, hard way or easy way its up to you.
    Sounds like threats from someone carefully trying to make their language sound like it’s not a threat. So I guess all this fake “civil rights watch” crap is really just a way to embolden people to commit acts of violence against police. All that yelling and acting out points to angry feelings and rage.
    Watch your six, boys and girls. Jay and the other slime punk really just want to incite the public to be violent against us.

Unregistered

Dont be stupid

Sounds like threats from someone carefully trying to make their language sound like it’s not a threat. So I guess all this fake “civil rights watch” crap is really just a way to embolden people to commit acts of violence against police. All that yelling and acting out points to angry feelings and rage.
    Watch your six, boys and girls. Jay and the other slime punk really just want to incite the public to be violent against us.
    Camera cant make you bad if you are good. Camera dont lie. We all see how thin blue line gang members behave towards innocent humans. "cop killed 13 years old child and dispatcher told everyone in the area to turn their bodycams off to cover it up", "cop killed 16 years old kid on quad and suddenly all involved officers turned off their cameras except one, cover up failed".... Do i need to go further? No, this is enough for any smart person. New settlement every day cause of power hungry tyrants..

Unregistered
    Camera cant make you bad if you are good. Camera dont lie. We all see how thin blue line gang members behave towards innocent humans. "cop killed 13 years old child and dispatcher told everyone in the area to turn their bodycams off to cover it up", "cop killed 16 years old kid on quad and suddenly all involved officers turned off their cameras except one, cover up failed".... Do i need to go further? No, this is enough for any smart person. New settlement every day cause of power hungry tyrants..
    What the f*** are you babbling about exactly? When and where did this fantastical scenario happen? Your delusions are getting the best of you. All the crack you smoked and c0cks you sucked over the years have truly fried your little pea brain. Go tattoo a penis by your mouth next time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Pig whisperer View Post
    Bro you type like a drugged out simian just give it up. I think people lose brain cells anytime they hear you try to speak. I really hope you didn't reproduce, your gene pool is a contamination to the human species.

Unregistered
    What the f*** are you babbling about exactly? When and where did this fantastical scenario happen? Your delusions are getting the best of you. All the crack you smoked and c0cks you sucked over the years have truly fried your little pea brain. Go tattoo a penis by your mouth next time.
    Its all published, any 6 year old kid can find this scenarios on yt. And many more. Just type what i wrote. Or foia public informations about those incidents. We dont have crack in my country, only weed. Hahaha fukin homofob c7nt.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast