Tony going down as Feds flooding the media with leaks. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go away PBA, stop replying to your own post !!
    IUPA is the worst. Same two idiots replying to their own crap. They are the reason we have who we have, don't forget that

Unregistered
    I want to know wtf IUPA is going to do about them using a civilian review board to break the law and violate deputies rights by using 20/20 hindsight to review use of force cases. They are clearly violating Graham Vs. Connor and it’s disturbing. Do these azzholes think they can violate the United States Supreme Court? Where is our union. We will have to keep demanding competence from our union or we will have to find one that is competent. Jeff get in the goddamn fight. Our rights are being violated at Will here. It’s past time for legal action. Enough already!!!

Unregistered
    I want to know wtf IUPA is going to do about them using a civilian review board to break the law and violate deputies rights by using 20/20 hindsight to review use of force cases. They are clearly violating Graham Vs. Connor and it’s disturbing. Do these azzholes think they can violate the United States Supreme Court? Where is our union. We will have to keep demanding competence from our union or we will have to find one that is competent. Jeff get in the goddamn fight. Our rights are being violated at Will here. It’s past time for legal action. Enough already!!!

Fuk it suspend me with pay. I need to work on my tan anyway. Tony is a hood 🐀

Unregistered
    We don’t need a union that has to be kicked in the ass to get in the fight. Wake up IUPA. IUPA our rights are being violated hello McFly is anybody in there? McFly? IUPA you’ve got some great lawyers working for you. I suggest you unleash them. Or you can let these idiots continue to violate a clear mandate from the Supreme Court if the United States. Jesus Christ we shouldn’t even need to address this on this board!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    We don’t need a union that has to be kicked in the ass to get in the fight. Wake up IUPA. IUPA our rights are being violated hello McFly is anybody in there? McFly? IUPA you’ve got some great lawyers working for you. I suggest you unleash them. Or you can let these idiots continue to violate a clear mandate from the Supreme Court if the United States. Jesus Christ we shouldn’t even need to address this on this board!!!!!!!!!!
    Go away PBA ! Unions cant stop firings and suspensions, only fight after it's done. Of course you PBA never fought so you dont know this.

Unregistered
    Go away PBA ! Unions cant stop firings and suspensions, only fight after it's done. Of course you PBA never fought so you dont know this.
    Ok so why aren’t you fighting? Graham V. Connor is being willfully violated along with cops rights and who are you suing because you better start filing lawsuits and were going to start looking for a union that is willing to fight.

Unregistered
    Not to mention this entire department has essentially been shut down from doing proactive police work. It’s history at BSO. I think the leadership here needs to take a long look in the mirror. The murder rate in this county is already through the ceiling and climbing. This is what happens when you shut down your department. This is what happens when you get stupid and play politics with your little review. You are literally getting people killed in this county and you need to take a long ass look in the mirror.

Unregistered
    Not to mention this entire department has essentially been shut down from doing proactive police work. It’s history at BSO. I think the leadership here needs to take a long look in the mirror. The murder rate in this county is already through the ceiling and climbingq. This is what happens when you shut down your department. This is what happens when you get stupid and play politics with your little review. You are literally getting people killed in this county and you need to take a long ass look in the mirror.

This is what happens when a black sheriff is owned by the Clinton, Soros etc. He’s following the rules

Unregistered

Fop?

If IUPA won’t fight what about FOP?

Unregistered
    Ok, the union crap as you call it is extremely important because it’s going to take years of lawsuits and litigation to unphuck all the damage that’s been done as a result of this continuing pattern of violating cops rights. This is not a trivial matter. These are blatant and deliberate violations of clearly established case law and clearly established rights.

Cutting the head off the snake is just one part of the solution.
    Correct and it's a great thing we have IUPA instead of the old PBA. you young people didn't live thru the PBA years. Yes all those wrongful terminations will be corrected and cost BSO millions the longer Tony is here. Best thing for Tony AND bso is for the bso lawyers to start settling with these deputies. There are a couple that would probably retire once reinstated anyway.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast