Tony going down as Feds flooding the media with leaks. - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Correct and it's a great thing we have IUPA instead of the old PBA. you young people didn't live thru the PBA years. Yes all those wrongful terminations will be corrected and cost BSO millions the longer Tony is here. Best thing for Tony AND bso is for the bso lawyers to start settling with these deputies. There are a couple that would probably retire once reinstated anyway.
    I agree a lot of them would retire. Unfortunately some of them who were great cops have had their lives ruined wrongfully. This is how BSO treats cops who worked hard and in many cases did nothing wrong. This agency has violated deputies rights and the law and you’re correct it will cost Broward county millions in the end. The best thing will be for the new sheriff to start reinstating and settling lawsuits.

Unregistered
    Correct and it's a great thing we have IUPA instead of the old PBA. you young people didn't live thru the PBA years. Yes all those wrongful terminations will be corrected and cost BSO millions the longer Tony is here. Best thing for Tony AND bso is for the bso lawyers to start settling with these deputies. There are a couple that would probably retire once reinstated anyway.
    How do you conclude it’s a great thing we have a particular when our right are being violated so blatantly and there aren’t doing jack sh!t about it? Where’s the litigation? Where’s the lawsuits? We would expect to see something out of our union by now!!!

Unregistered
    A lawsuit for what? They are still employed, still paid and still receiving benefits

Unregistered
    A lawsuit for what? They are still employed, still paid and still receiving benefits
    How about a lawsuit to stop violating cops rights? Let’s start there.

Unregistered
    This is government sanctioned deliberate violations of clearly established case law. But you’re sitting there not doing jack sh!t about it.

Unregistered
    Obviously this administration doesn’t want cops enforcing the law. So the murder rate will continue to climb so just sit back and enjoy the show. Eventually the public will realize they’re not safe anymore. I think they’re already starting to.

Unregistered

Incorrect statement. How bout all the MSD guys

Unregistered
    There’s plenty of other names who have been subjected to their illegal 20/20 hindsight. I guess it’s just easier to forget them right IUPA?

Unregistered
    There’s plenty of other names who have been subjected to their illegal 20/20 hindsight. I guess it’s just easier to forget them right IUPA?
    Go away PBA. They are fighting for those unjustly terminated and hopefully that deputy relief fund is going towards them and their families the past couple years. It would be cheaper in the long run for BSO to just reinstate them and let them stay home.

Unregistered
    I wonder if the Feds fed the leak to the media about inviting Greg to their party. Bawahaa

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast