Halsey Going To Jail
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Halsey Going To Jail

Whoops. And I found out on Twitter of all places.

“Multiple sources close to @HalseyBeshears, fmr Sec'y of @FloridaDBPR under @GovRonDeSantis , tell @Fla_Pol that he is 'third Florida Republican' embroiled in the @MattGaetz & Joel Greenberg scandal.

Sources say he recently received a "target letter" from federal investigators.

Beshears resigned in January citing health reasons, which included contracting the coronavirus.

But, increasingly, sources familiar with his exit process believe that his legal troubles factored in the decision.”

https://twitter.com/peterschorschfl/...369611780?s=21

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whoops. And I found out on Twitter of all places.

“Multiple sources close to @HalseyBeshears, fmr Sec'y of @FloridaDBPR under @GovRonDeSantis , tell @Fla_Pol that he is 'third Florida Republican' embroiled in the @MattGaetz & Joel Greenberg scandal.

Sources say he recently received a "target letter" from federal investigators.

Beshears resigned in January citing health reasons, which included contracting the coronavirus.

But, increasingly, sources familiar with his exit process believe that his legal troubles factored in the decision.”

https://twitter.com/peterschorschfl/...369611780?s=21
    No wonder he didn’t like cops being cops…

Unregistered
    I wonder if QLIK assisted with this investigation?

Unregistered

Walk Weaselnuts & Co Out Today!

It all makes sense now. This casts an even darker cloud on why Weaselnuts didn’t want us assisting with the human trafficking task force at the super bowl here in Miami. What agency from Sacramento to Baltimore turns down assisting with that? One run by our current administration, that’s who.

Unregistered
    It all makes sense now. This casts an even darker cloud on why Weaselnuts didn’t want us assisting with the human trafficking task force at the super bowl here in Miami. What agency from Sacramento to Baltimore turns down assisting with that? One run by our current administration, that’s who.
    I don't know the truth and what you're spewing, but you think maybe it's because we didn't have a mutual aid pack with that requesting agency? Or possibly that we didn't partake because we're not statutorily mandated to do so?

If you want to do that stuff go work with FDLE. Otherwise, I suggest you get with the program.

Unregistered
    My my my it stank like latex and Aspergers up in this bizotch

Unregistered
    I don't know the truth and what you're spewing, but you think maybe it's because we didn't have a mutual aid pack with that requesting agency? Or possibly that we didn't partake because we're not statutorily mandated to do so?

If you want to do that stuff go work with FDLE. Otherwise, I suggest you get with the program.
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Unregistered
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Easter to you and yours.
    Did the chief also visit Epstein’s private island?

Unregistered

Yard bird Beshears

Those bird legs will make Halsey the most popular boy in his pod.

Unregistered

Fake News

So you people run with a Twitter post citing anonymous sources?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast