At least in Hialeah...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

At least in Hialeah...

They wouldn’t write you up for Conduct Unbecoming for being sick. When is the Vote of No Confidence?

Unregistered
    Bro please. I worked in Hialeah...you are full of it. Peoplehave gotten fired for less. Stfu.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bro please. I worked in Hialeah...you are full of it. Peoplehave gotten fired for less. Stfu.
    “Bro” it’s a joke. But we are headed that way. BTW I worked in Hialeah also lol. So YOU STFU.

Unregistered
    Please MO. Tell your Hubby to do his job. We don’t get standby pay and we get a 5 day notice. Maybe you can read the contract and educate yourself. Didn’t you get fired from Miami Beach? Or was it that terrible HPD?

Unregistered
    Instead of this they need to investigate who gave the order to push “Spring Breakers” into the residential areas. Piss poor planning results in piss poor results. What happened to the MBPD?!?!

Unregistered
    If you were there, the “goodwill ambassadors” took it upon themselves to disperse the crowd, and directly forced them west of Penn

No investigation needed.

Unregistered
    If you were there, the “goodwill ambassadors” took it upon themselves to disperse the crowd, and directly forced them west of Penn

No investigation needed.
    Papo. I hear you but what the fuch are you talking about?

Unregistered
    Pushing the group into the residential area had nothing to do with us. We were told to stand down and let the goodwill ambassadors do their thing. Then they used sirens and make a neon green wall of shirts pushing them past wash

Unregistered
    Instead of Police Officers the county should have sent us Zoo Keepers from the monkey exhibit. They are better trained to handle what we were dealing with.

Unregistered
    Are you kidding me ? Your telling me the good will ambassadors are being blamed for pushing the crowd in to the neighborhoods. That’s about as low as you can get blaming the volunteers for the disaster. Stand up and be accountable command staff. Blaming the good will ambassadors you should be ashamed of yourselves. What a joke this place is and a disaster it has become. And from the looks of those waiting in the wings it’s not going to get any better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast