Where is this PAY STUDY sheriff?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Where is this PAY STUDY sheriff?

Well? This was your little dangling fruit in your email that accompanied the news of the bs low ball raise we all received, indicating you knew it was a slap in the face of a raise. So where is the Pay Study? Everyone knows it will show how underpaid at every level we are. Doesn’t take that long to complete it, we know it will never come out! DOGS BEFORE deputies ruff ruff

Unregistered
    It will never be seen or discussed, it was just mentioned because he gave a shit raise like was mentioned

Unregistered

whiny snowflakes

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well? This was your little dangling fruit in your email that accompanied the news of the bs low ball raise we all received, indicating you knew it was a slap in the face of a raise. So where is the Pay Study? Everyone knows it will show how underpaid at every level we are. Doesn’t take that long to complete it, we know it will never come out! DOGS BEFORE deputies ruff ruff
    You people are absolutely pathetic. What sheriff has EVER mentioned pay study besides Mareceno? I'll help your pathetic ignoramic weasy snowflake self: NONE! Shoap the Dope compared us to maytag repairmen and was happy to take what the county gave and Lying Flying Sh&* Scott didn't give a raise for 7 years and barely gave a raise unless it was an election year. This sheriff not only scrutinizes the budget to give better raises, he is actually approaching BOCC about a study parity to fight for us. I don't know why - you idiots on this site don't deserve it.

Unregistered
    This has been done already (6months ago or so) by the PBO for SW FL. It’s findings for starting salaries for officers was 57k, sgts, 68k, Lts, 87k, capts, 115k

Unregistered
    This was said legit 3 years ago by the sheriff .... still waiting... still waiting for the compression pay bs too. Just empty Promises

Unregistered
    This was said legit 3 years ago by the sheriff .... still waiting... still waiting for the compression pay bs too. Just empty Promises
    It was used for the community outreach centers so stop crying, you gave back to the community. Be happy you did something for once.

Unregistered
    How about some bonuses for working during the pandemic. Putting our families at risk with little ppe.

Unregistered
    How about some bonuses for working during the pandemic. Putting our families at risk with little ppe.
    We used them for the promotions in Crew. Sorry. We need the money for more important things like dogs and cats and Shelly's attorney fees.

Unregistered
    If you are looking for a pay raise then get a second job. You are doing this job for the citizens not money. You should have pride and work for free. All you guys do is complain like Carmine promised to increase pay for us. I'm worried about how the Community Outreach Centers are going to stay open. They are a big deal to some of you but they are to me. There are useful. I take a shit in the bathrooms every shift, lock the doors and leave again. I also use the fridge for my lunch.

Unregistered

Well

Still waiting on that make believe pay study you mentioned.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast