Rumor is that the Deputy personally stopped the investigation - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nerly confronted Kerr yesterday because he is the one that tool the pic and leaked this all out to Crespo. Kerr was heard yelling that Ortiz changed the metadata on the pic
    Nerly, heard pizzaface was called into IA when you had your manly meltdown.
    You lie you die says Chiefy AVOCADO

Unregistered
    Of all the time most of you have spend here, have you really scene any staff members get nailed? Especially those, with city hall connections. Sure when one's close to retirement all the b!tch claws, start coming out so one could be noticed and get the nod. What's going to happen to the Papier's????? NOTHING!!! The rumors of the cheating on the Sgt's test's have been going around for years and nothing was or is ever going to be done. How can you prove it now? Give them a retest F&F are going to circle the wagons and dig in. Beside every testing you have one claiming a staff member, give the test to so-n-so that 's how they passed and got a higher score then everyone else. Your putting to much faith in the Mexican (chief) he will fall in line with what city hall wants and needs. He will build public trust by getting rid of certain officers. (not the captain) over BS complaints. If he wants to build public trust, get rid of I.A. and let the County or FDLE investigate all complaints. They won't have a dog in the fight or F&F BS. People are going to see that by giving the chief, the information he's wants, that's how you going to get ahead now. It's not just going to be staff doing it.

As far as SWAT and special units. SWAT will stay, units with complaints, will be put under a microscope and it will be another way for Sgt's to bring in the crew of their choice. It's going to get worst for us, before it gets better. Staff will not be reduced, city hall won't go for that. Net commanders, will now have to prove their worth and sh!t rolls down hill. You can't lead by fear! Respect for all of us is earned. Not automatically given. Well for most, I stand corrected. This job is hard enough without having to second guess yourself, on how the chief will react. You start doing that you become useless and a danger. I remember once a while ago, our unit had a major control of person's. The optic's weren't looking good, cause we were white. (I'm dating myself here, not many around now) The Sgt was a hard-azz, prick but to all our surprise the Sgt sits us down and a claim as can be, states before you write up the reports, tell your story. Think of this before you answer WWJD. I figured he done lost it, I wasn't alone on that thinking. Well to make a long funny story short, the Sgt put his azz on the grill for us when some penciled neck prick of a staff member wanted to make a name for himself. We came out smelling like a rose (dipped in sh!t) nothing more became of it. CYA, keep your camera's rolling. Limit your trust to other, now a day's. If some would wear wires, as it's been done. Treat all encounters as if your talking into one. Oh last comment. If your using a department vehicle (PVP) or not. Can the department place a listening device in it without a warrant? Is putting camera's in the cars facing inward, a way around a warrant? Just some fool, of thought here.

Unregistered
    Of all the time most of you have spend here, have you really scene any staff members get nailed? Especially those, with city hall connections. Sure when one's close to retirement all the b!tch claws, start coming out so one could be noticed and get the nod. What's going to happen to the Papier's????? NOTHING!!! The rumors of the cheating on the Sgt's test's have been going around for years and nothing was or is ever going to be done. How can you prove it now? Give them a retest F&F are going to circle the wagons and dig in. Beside every testing you have one claiming a staff member, give the test to so-n-so that 's how they passed and got a higher score then everyone else. Your putting to much faith in the Mexican (chief) he will fall in line with what city hall wants and needs. He will build public trust by getting rid of certain officers. (not the captain) over BS complaints. If he wants to build public trust, get rid of I.A. and let the County or FDLE investigate all complaints. They won't have a dog in the fight or F&F BS. People are going to see that by giving the chief, the information he's wants, that's how you going to get ahead now. It's not just going to be staff doing it.

As far as SWAT and special units. SWAT will stay, units with complaints, will be put under a microscope and it will be another way for Sgt's to bring in the crew of their choice. It's going to get worst for us, before it gets better. Staff will not be reduced, city hall won't go for that. Net commanders, will now have to prove their worth and sh!t rolls down hill. You can't lead by fear! Respect for all of us is earned. Not automatically given. Well for most, I stand corrected. This job is hard enough without having to second guess yourself, on how the chief will react. You start doing that you become useless and a danger. I remember once a while ago, our unit had a major control of person's. The optic's weren't looking good, cause we were white. (I'm dating myself here, not many around now) The Sgt was a hard-azz, prick but to all our surprise the Sgt sits us down and a claim as can be, states before you write up the reports, tell your story. Think of this before you answer WWJD. I figured he done lost it, I wasn't alone on that thinking. Well to make a long funny story short, the Sgt put his azz on the grill for us when some penciled neck prick of a staff member wanted to make a name for himself. We came out smelling like a rose (dipped in sh!t) nothing more became of it. CYA, keep your camera's rolling. Limit your trust to other, now a day's. If some would wear wires, as it's been done. Treat all encounters as if your talking into one. Oh last comment. If your using a department vehicle (PVP) or not. Can the department place a listening device in it without a warrant? Is putting camera's in the cars facing inward, a way around a warrant? Just some fool, of thought here.
    There a lawsuit pending and people are talking.

Unregistered
    Chief Aguagate is not that stupid! You lie you die. Well will see. He got to know the nepotism was out of control. Colina was covering for him until he couldn't no more. Bottom line they were making a killing over $400,000

Unregistered
    Papo what’s with Papier wearing a gun belt everyday now? https://www.instagram.com/p/CNYhcXUp...=155lb4xyek0t2

Unregistered
    So what finally happen? Was she drunk? Why didn’t she stop.
    Why didn’t she get drug tested. They are known to party hard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12