+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Rumor is that the Deputy personally stopped the investigation

Tell me it’s not true. Media. Ask when if anything was started

Unregistered
    Kerr May have to enter the witness protection program.

Dear Chief Acevedo:

On April 6, 2021, Commander Nerly confronted Commander Daniel Kerr in his office and accused him of taking a photo of her wrecked police vehicle that was taken in a prohibited area. Commander Kerr leaked the photograph to his neighbor and convicted felon friend, Al Crespo. Commander Kerr was in fear for his life.*Commander Joseph yelled at Captain Kerr and called him a slime ball. *A yelling match ensued and Commander Kerr stated that Captain Ortiz knows how to change meta-data information on photos and he is the culprit. Major Frank Fernández told Commander Kerr that he saw him take the picture and he better “know his roll”.

Please have this investigated for unbecoming of a superior officer / obstruction / official misconduct*by Commander Nerly Papier and Commander Joseph. Commander Papier**needs to be relieved of duty immediately.*

Thank you

Unregistered
    Nerly confronted Kerr yesterday because he is the one that tool the pic and leaked this all out to Crespo. Kerr was heard yelling that Ortiz changed the metadata on the pic

Unregistered
    Yeah that sounds like Kerr a sleazy back stabbing snake.

Unregistered
    Listen up morons. There was no metadata on the photo of the SUV. Why do I say that? Because I've been at this a long time, and I recycle the photos I use from sources so that they become new JPEG without any metadata. No wonder Javier Ortiz managed to trick you all out of money for so many years. - Crespo

Unregistered
    To me that’s not the issue. Who cares if someone took a picture. The question is was it covered up by hubby and did she originally reported.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen up morons. There was no metadata on the photo of the SUV. Why do I say that? Because I've been at this a long time, and I recycle the photos I use from sources so that they become new JPEG without any metadata. No wonder Javier Ortiz managed to trick you all out of money for so many years. - Crespo
    So true Al! These people are idiots. Not only did he scammed the membership out of millions of dollars in the financial urgency lawsuit he negotiated a 15% raise for himself for overseeing / managing Swat and the bomb squad unit. Francis is still providing cover for this fool.

Unregistered
    So true Al! These people are idiots. Not only did he scammed the membership out of millions of dollars in the financial urgency lawsuit he negotiated a 15% raise for himself for overseeing / managing Swat and the bomb squad unit. Francis is still providing cover for this fool.
    Dont worry Ronny, Nerly and Natalie the attention for the truth will not go away even if Crespo is on your side.

Unregistered
    Dont worry Ronny, Nerly and Natalie the attention for the truth will not go away even if Crespo is on your side.
    Al stop protecting Kerr
    There is in video in the parking lot stupid

Unregistered
    So what finally happen? Was she drunk? Why didn’t she stop.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast