Sicko Bilbrey
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sicko Bilbrey

Unregistered

Sicko Bilbrey

How do I start with the biggest sicko in the Bartow police department! Not only does he let his wife affair (cheated multiple times) on him but has the nerve to talk bad about everyone and their momma. He loves to pull over young girls and get numbers. How sick. How has he lasted this long in the department? Oh and don’t get me started on his big girl crush on MS. Buddy it’s time to get that hair line fixed. What a weird looking guy. No wonder he stays with his wife

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do I start with the biggest sicko in the Bartow police department! Not only does he let his wife affair (cheated multiple times) on him but has the nerve to talk bad about everyone and their momma. He loves to pull over young girls and get numbers. How sick. How has he lasted this long in the department? Oh and don’t get me started on his big girl crush on MS. Buddy it’s time to get that hair line fixed. What a weird looking guy. No wonder he stays with his wife
    You sound like a rambling crazy person. Take the hole dose of those prescriptions; cutting them in half is not working.

Unregistered
    DB is a shit talker

Unregistered
    Sounds like a pissed off young girl above. DB has always run his mouth about people. He should have never got the K9 position but the good old boys made sure he got it. He is lazy as hell and has no desire to help the department. Several of us remember the days with him and Skippy. Hate when the skeletons come out of the closet.

Unregistered
    If I were him I would hope those skeletons remain in a closet.

Unregistered
    This is a wasted post and reading. You’re talking about things that occurred over 20 years ago. Crawl back into your hole and fade away.

Unregistered
    Go cry about it DB.

Unregistered
    DB is a cry baby and a lazy shit talker. He does the least amount of work at this department and got to where he is today because he’s one of the good ol boys. He needs to stop leaching off of the city and retire already. Easily the most disliked person at this department.

Unregistered
    Stop whining and grow up. If you have a problem with DB, man up and tell him, not post anonymous comments on a public forum. Get over yourself.

Unregistered
    Wouldn’t be able to without him crying to MS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast