Sicko Bilbrey - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sicko Bilbrey

Unregistered
    Wow MAN UP, why don't DB man up and stop starting and talking shiz about people. This guy will play side with people and stab your azz in the back quicker then he gets out of calls. Screw you DB

Unregistered
    DB is no worse than other back stabbers there. At least he brings his spouse to the gym instead of trying to use it as a cover up for more social time with the toys. It was good seeing her there with him. Who’s your daddy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DB is no worse than other back stabbers there. At least he brings his spouse to the gym instead of trying to use it as a cover up for more social time with the toys. It was good seeing her there with him. Who’s your daddy
    Please tell me what gym he goes to so I dont go there. Also if your his daddy (good buddy) I'm sure you are just as sleazy as him.

Unregistered
    Ultimate fitness on N Jackson. the one that’s let’s pd employees in for free

Unregistered
    I dont think I have ever met such an arrogant person in my life. It is all about him. Hopefully he will get out before his drop. I have personally witness him degrade and verbally degrade so many young recruits. He has never made rank so maybe his problem is resentment of not being to bright. Truly a mean hearted person. Dont fall for his godly fakeness because a person of god will not treat others the way he has in the past.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12