true..............

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    AA could help for a commander as well.
    true...............

Unregistered

Thin Blue Line

true...............
    So could real police officers who believe in brotherhood that don't arrest fellow police officers for weak a$$ DUI's with little to no indicators or apparently being under the influence. Before you give me that holier than thou sh$% about putting the other officer in a bad spot in a profession with the highest in stress shove your speech. I wish the same for you I do for the officer who made the arrest. I hope you end up in a domestic or a hot call WITHOUT backup and realize how thin the blue line really is. Go ahead with your worthless snowflake comments bit$%^

Unregistered
    So could real police officers who believe in brotherhood that don't arrest fellow police officers for weak a$$ DUI's with little to no indicators or apparently being under the influence. Before you give me that holier than thou sh$% about putting the other officer in a bad spot in a profession with the highest in stress shove your speech. I wish the same for you I do for the officer who made the arrest. I hope you end up in a domestic or a hot call WITHOUT backup and realize how thin the blue line really is. Go ahead with your worthless snowflake comments bit$%^
    Shut the **** up Shelley. Nobody likes you. Put the bottle down. He saved your life that night.

Unregistered

sounds like they were right.......

Anger Management
    Rage Room Fort Myers

might help some of you...........
    can't wait to smash some things up..........maybe I will use my night stick........

Unregistered
    This is just a job. The job is to enforce Florida State Statue, stfu with the thin blue line shit this isn’t end of watch

Unregistered

Brotherhood lol

This is just a job. The job is to enforce Florida State Statue, stfu with the thin blue line shit this isn’t end of watch
    This is absolutely right. All that brotherhood and thin blue line non sense is in the movies. There is no brotherhood in law enforcement and no thin blue line. Everyone hates each other and talks trash and it’s every man for himself. So stop with the bs talk lol.

Unregistered
    They are going to start offering Alcohol Anonymous classes within the agency. Thank you Shelly.

Unregistered

I'll drink to that................

They are going to start offering Alcohol Anonymous classes within the agency. Thank you Shelly.
    cheers...................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast