something to consider - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I retired A few years ago from the sheriff's office when you 1st retired your scared you don't know what you're gonna do because your whole life you are nothing but a cop. I use my engineering degree and landed a job not too long ago as an engineer and technician, company started me at 34 dollars an hour and a company truck. Extremely happy, no stress and fun job. Please be careful my friends. Carmine is not a bad person, he just as no experience and is listening to the wrong people. Help him, guide him. With your help you can build him into a real cop and Sheriff. Enjoy life each and everyday and watch your back from the public and co-workers.

Unregistered

A/c tech

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i retired a few years ago from the sheriff's office when you 1st retired your scared you don't know what you're gonna do because your whole life you are nothing but a cop. I use my engineering degree and landed a job not too long ago as an engineer and technician, company started me at 34 dollars an hour and a company truck. Extremely happy, no stress and fun job. Please be careful my friends. Carmine is not a bad person, he just as no experience and is listening to the wrong people. Help him, guide him. With your help you can build him into a real cop and sheriff. Enjoy life each and everyday and watch your back from the public and co-workers.
    sounds like you are an a/c tech.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12