The trial in Minnesota - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    I don’t care if you want to take up a nice shady spot. I don’t care if you collect a paycheck. Just back those that need it and remember, when someone calls you a hero, You can refer them to this thread as the one who complained about cops that work hard.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must also be on of those hut hut swat losers. That’s all they can come up with is “ I did your mom” kinda high school uneducated garbage.
    Maybe I am you fat slob. You guys want to come here and bash every group or squad that actually contributes to this department. I’m not even on that squad and I will tell you that they are all great guys that love to work. Going after a 20+ year Sgt who does more real policing in a year then your fat @ss will in your entire career. So yes I’m gonna keep bashing pu$$ies like you that come here until you can give a name. We both know you never will.

Oh and if we do find out who you are, me and all my hut hut buddies are really going to give your old lady a one way ticket to Plow Town. Even if she’s as sloppy and disgusting as you probably are. Don’t worry, we will let her wipe up with your SAC letter that wasn’t ever considered in the first place.

Unregistered
    Maybe I am you fat slob. You guys want to come here and bash every group or squad that actually contributes to this department. I’m not even on that squad and I will tell you that they are all great guys that love to work. Going after a 20+ year Sgt who does more real policing in a year then your fat @ss will in your entire career. So yes I’m gonna keep bashing pu$$ies like you that come here until you can give a name. We both know you never will.

Oh and if we do find out who you are, me and all my hut hut buddies are really going to give your old lady a one way ticket to Plow Town. Even if she’s as sloppy and disgusting as you probably are. Don’t worry, we will let her wipe up with your SAC letter that wasn’t ever considered in the first place.
    Oh my your so fierce and honorable it’s just breathtaking when you speak. How do you know I’m not on a SAC squad. Perhaps even on the same squad as you? Maybe I have reason to speak of the squad the way I do, insider knowledge. You know what I’m talking about.

Unregistered
    This thread has just become stupid and boring. Move on everyone

Unregistered

Real Estate Needs?

I'm just here to see if anyone has any real estate needs in this fast paced market?

Unregistered
    Why can’t we all get alone

Unregistered
    Oh my your so fierce and honorable it’s just breathtaking when you speak. How do you know I’m not on a SAC squad. Perhaps even on the same squad as you? Maybe I have reason to speak of the squad the way I do, insider knowledge. You know what I’m talking about.
    Still waiting Butterball

Unregistered
    Why can’t we all get alone
    Huh?!?!?!?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234