The trial in Minnesota - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only nutsack that I know of is bouncing off your moms chin right now!

Stop being a Bi!ch and with confront them, or just keep transporting for them like a puzzyyyy
    I don’t transport I don’t answer when you call because you’re a bunch of squirrel pieces of crap

Unregistered
    Only nutsack that I know of is bouncing off your moms chin right now!

Stop being a Bi!ch and with confront them, or just keep transporting for them like a puzzyyyy
    Since you have so much faith and trust in the Govt please please act quickly and get the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.

Unregistered
    I don’t transport I don’t answer when you call because you’re a bunch of squirrel pieces of crap
    Well keep answering our calls then you lil b!tch.

Unregistered
    I’ve never worked with him but he seems like a nice guy.

Unregistered
    OMG a true bada$$ has spoken. I’m soooo scared. You’re a joke.
    You know what’s not a joke? How many loads squad 332 has shot up your wife’s a$$

Unregistered
    Since you have so much faith and trust in the Govt please please act quickly and get the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.
    Still safer then what I’m gonna inject your granny with

Unregistered
    I was gunna put the Anchorman Will Ferrell GIF saying this escalated quickly but this site doesn’t accept GIF’s.

Also stop being douchebags and jealous of that squad. Just cause they do better work than you doesn’t mean you have to act the way you are. Thought we were all adults in this job...guess not.

If we want the public to accept us and be on our side maybe we should be on each other’s side first. But hey who am I other than just a no name Officer.

Sincerely, Unregistered User

Unregistered
    Still safer then what I’m gonna inject your granny with
    You must also be on of those hut hut swat losers. That’s all they can come up with is “ I did your mom” kinda high school uneducated garbage.

Unregistered
    I have no dog in this fight but it is so sad to see that with so many elements in society chomping at the bit to bring all cops down, personal attacks on each other seem to only be getting worse. I'm no saint but I try to show civility even to the guys I have nothing in common with. Divide and conquer is a tactic the city has been using for decades. Outside groups have joined in as well. Don't give in to the trap and allow the outside influences win. And leave moms and wives out of it. Under old school rules, they were always off limits. Such respect should still be honored regardless of generation.

Unregistered
    I have no dog in this fight but it is so sad to see that with so many elements in society chomping at the bit to bring all cops down, personal attacks on each other seem to only be getting worse. I'm no saint but I try to show civility even to the guys I have nothing in common with. Divide and conquer is a tactic the city has been using for decades. Outside groups have joined in as well. Don't give in to the trap and allow the outside influences win. And leave moms and wives out of it. Under old school rules, they were always off limits. Such respect should still be honored regardless of generation.
    Well said Sir, this new generation has no clue.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast