The trial in Minnesota - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If people still haven’t gotten the hint....stop doing pro-active police work. Society wants us to respond only. D3 nutsack....are you listening??
    Since when do we let society dictate how we do our job? Society is going to ***** and complain whether cops sit on their ass in the Wawa parking lot like you, or whether cops go out and actually take guns off the street and work to prevent crimes like “D3 nutsack”. That’s the problem is everyone’s *****ing and complaining about each other instead of coming together and not allowing society to divide us for doing our damn job. I’d be jealous of D3 nutsack too if my balls were still waiting to drop.

D3 sac
    That’s aggressive. Why don’t you come over to our office and we’d be glad to have a conversation. I don’t know who you are unregistered user but I can’t imagine us ever being rude to another cop. Especially our Sgt.

Sincerely Max from B cycle nutsack

Unregistered
    Since when do we let society dictate how we do our job? Society is going to ***** and complain whether cops sit on their ass in the Wawa parking lot like you, or whether cops go out and actually take guns off the street and work to prevent crimes like “D3 nutsack”. That’s the problem is everyone’s *****ing and complaining about each other instead of coming together and not allowing society to divide us for doing our damn job. I’d be jealous of D3 nutsack too if my balls were still waiting to drop.
    Thanks hero you are inspiring. Get ready for the big 12 inch. You’ll probably like it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by D3 sac View Post
    That’s aggressive. Why don’t you come over to our office and we’d be glad to have a conversation. I don’t know who you are unregistered user but I can’t imagine us ever being rude to another cop. Especially our Sgt.

OMG a true bada$$ has spoken. I’m soooo scared. You’re a joke.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by D3 sac View Post

Sounds like you got ur Sgt’s nuts in your mouth hero.

D3 sac
    What a class act. Strong words from someone who won’t put his name behind what he says. Keyboard warrior. At least identify yourself or say what’s on your mind to the officer or Sgt’s face like a man.

Unregistered
    Officer, please feel free to become the sacrificial lamb on the Hillsborough County altar of political correctness. Sooner or later, one of us will be there, I wish that Officer the best.

Unregistered
    The SGT is too much of a Dumba$$ squirell who thinks he’s gods gift to policing. Thank god he retires soon
    Sounds like someone is upset they didn’t get invited. I would love a chance to work for that SGT before he retires.

One of the problems with this department is that there aren’t more supervisors like him. He’s always in the right place at the right time, and knows more about the players in his area (which is what that squad is meant for) than you ever will. That’s what happens after a long career actually doing police work, and being blessed with common sense.

Park yourself some place safe from the bad men, answer the calls you’re dispatched to, and cash your paycheck. The real cops will continue to prevent crime.

Unregistered
    If people still haven’t gotten the hint....stop doing pro-active police work. Society wants us to respond only. D3 nutsack....are you listening??
    Only nutsack that I know of is bouncing off your moms chin right now!

Stop being a Bi!ch and with confront them, or just keep transporting for them like a puzzyyyy

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone is upset they didn’t get invited. I would love a chance to work for that SGT before he retires.

One of the problems with this department is that there aren’t more supervisors like him. He’s always in the right place at the right time, and knows more about the players in his area (which is what that squad is meant for) than you ever will. That’s what happens after a long career actually doing police work, and being blessed with common sense.

Park yourself some place safe from the bad men, answer the calls you’re dispatched to, and cash your paycheck. The real cops will continue to prevent crime.
    Have at it hero. Feds are getting ready to pull immunity away on the federal level let me know how you do when they are putting liens on your house and suing you for every little thing you’re about as stupid as they come. But hey I’ll give you an update of what’s playing on Netflix.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast