Evictions More Dangerous Than Narcotics
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Evictions More Dangerous Than Narcotics

Oh snap I didn’t know evictions would see this kind of action. No wonder narcotics being asked to help.

Unregistered
    go with it ???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh snap I didn’t know evictions would see this kind of action. No wonder narcotics being asked to help.
    Eres una puta, you probably haven’t worked in years!!! Get back to work.

Unregistered
    Hey, Pal, as "Sonny" Crockett would say, welcome to reality. Each day you put on the Dade County Deputy Sheriff's Silver Star, is a ticket to dance with the devil.

Let us echo Director's Ramirez and thank God, that this time, our men and women behind the Silver Star were not killed or injured.

Unregistered

I can’t believe it!

Finally a positive post on this hate filled forum!

Unregistered
    Finally a positive post on this hate filled forum!
    Bruh I’m with the city and you county cops represented today. Good to know y’all take care of your cops. Who were the red shirts?

Unregistered
    Bruh I’m with the city and you county cops represented today. Good to know y’all take care of your cops. Who were the red shirts?
    Firearms from the TB

Unregistered
    Court services ICT representing .... no 200 shots fired, no circus and no photo ops.... well prepared for the job, solid training, situation erupted, situation handled beautifully.... I tip my hat.... now I’m just gonna sit here and wait for a hater to say something dumb and useless....

Unregistered
    We had a few incidents with issues and this isn’t one of them. ICT did a great job.

Unregistered
    We had a few incidents with issues and this isn’t one of them. ICT did a great job.
    Maybe they can put together a course for PRT to attend..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast