Memorial weekend 2021

Unregistered

Memorial weekend 2021

So do you think they will actually fix the problem this yeah with the scrutiny the department has faced over spring break

Unregistered
    Explain fix?

Unregistered
    I think he means keep the unruly savages at bay.

Unregistered
    I say bring it on the chaos the crime The violence and all the excuses of why they behave the way they do. I don’t care anymore because it does not matter a failed culture that the media continues to paint as the victims. Just let them do what they do on Memorial Day weekend. It’s over for Miami Beach the media along with a liberal city hall has destroyed the reputation of Miami Beach. The glory days are behind us so sit back and embrace what Miami Beach is now a ghetto.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think he means keep the unruly savages at bay.
    Exactly...Let the police do their job and fu*k the George Floyd excuses

Unregistered

Liberal City Leaders

Liberal City leaders are to blame. The police union told them years ago this was going to happen. Thank Chief Oats for creating a drug market on Ocean Dr.

Unregistered
    Liberal City leaders are to blame. The police union told them years ago this was going to happen. Thank Chief Oats for creating a drug market on Ocean Dr.
    And thanks Chief Clements for not going A/B for the the predicted two weeks. Yes, the same weekends that have been a problem for 4 years. We went A/B for the Super Bowl FOR TWO WEEKS!!! But not this!

Unregistered
    And thanks Chief Clements for not going A/B for the the predicted two weeks. Yes, the same weekends that have been a problem for 4 years. We went A/B for the Super Bowl FOR TWO WEEKS!!! But not this!
    Less likely to end up with Al Sharpton doing backflips in front of the police station with the super bowl crowd than when the “urban folks” take over south beach (AKA: spring break and Memorial Day Weekend) so a heavy police presence was welcomed by the city