Trump=DeSantis=Marceno - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Interesting since neither DeSantis or his family has never lived in Naples. Gov Rick Scott did! Not for nothing but a simple google search could be useful if you are going to post stupid stuff. Aside from his time attending Yale and Harvard, DC as a Congressman, Tallahassee as Gov. and his Military time (still in reserves), he has lived and served in the Jacksonville / St. Augustine area. People love to talk out their a$$!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Interesting since neither DeSantis or his family has never lived in Naples. Gov Rick Scott did! Not for nothing but a simple google search could be useful if you are going to post stupid stuff. Aside from his time attending Yale and Harvard, DC as a Congressman, Tallahassee as Gov. and his Military time (still in reserves), he has lived and served in the Jacksonville / St. Augustine area. People love to talk out their a$$!
    Wait, now do a google search on Marceno. Lmao

Unregistered
    Google said he’s the most popular sheriff ever!! I googled you Wow you do some filthy things with your dads butt! You are a sick boy!

Unregistered

Same info different governor.

You don’t seem to deny that he is a cheater. Scott tells desantis to stay clear. Republicans hate anti family

Unregistered

Majority

It's sad to see today's great leaders, trend setters, and politicians getting criticized doing great things. The more I see former disgruntled employees and current slugs criticize the sheriff the more I see how they dislike him because he does what's right and just for LCSO and the community. Just remember the silent majority doesn't go around spouting our opinion but turn out in droves for the elections.
    I'm with the 90% majority who fully and enthusiastically support Sheriff Carmine Marceno! He has the support of the agency and he has the support of the public

God Bless President Donald Trump

God Bless Governor Ron DeSantis

God Bless Sheriff Carmine Marceno

Unregistered
    You don’t seem to deny that he is a cheater. Scott tells desantis to stay clear. Republicans hate anti family
    So you think it’s ok what you do to your dads bottom behind your wife’s back isn’t cheating?? Your a very sick boy!

Unregistered
    CM isn't in their league!

Unregistered
    CM isn't in their league!
    And “that league” isn’t remotely one of virtue either so there is that. Trust nobody

Unregistered
    So you think it’s ok what you do to your dads bottom behind your wife’s back isn’t cheating?? Your a very sick boy!
    What I do with my family is nobody’s business! Daddy calls me a bottom feeder!

Unregistered
    Wait, now do a google search on Marceno. Lmao
    No thanks because I’d have to look at that Botox filler fake a$$ gold digger never worked a day in her life’s picture if I did.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast