Trump=DeSantis=Marceno
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Trump=DeSantis=Marceno

It's sad to see today's great leaders, trend setters, and politicians getting criticized doing great things. The more I see former disgruntled employees and current slugs criticize the sheriff the more I see how they dislike him because he does what's right and just for LCSO and the community. Just remember the silent majority doesn't go around spouting our opinion but turn out in droves for the elections.

Unregistered
    He does so much for the community. We live the outreach centers, what are they for anyway? Seriously. Are they replacing the districts to save money.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's sad to see today's great leaders, trend setters, and politicians getting criticized doing great things. The more I see former disgruntled employees and current slugs criticize the sheriff the more I see how they dislike him because he does what's right and just for LCSO and the community. Just remember the silent majority doesn't go around spouting our opinion but turn out in droves for the elections.
    Agree, but it is true our governor does not like Carmine. Does anyone know what the deal is with them. What did Carmine do to piss the governor off in the past?

Unregistered

Desantis probably had no clue

Agree, but it is true our governor does not like Carmine. Does anyone know what the deal is with them. What did Carmine do to piss the governor off in the past?
    Scott made it happen because Desantis had no clue. The politics make LCSO weak. The sheriff suffers from incompetence and poor credentials. He lied about his education. He manipulates the agenda to his advantage. Anyone working public corruption knows the personality of these types of people. In the end, the FBI needs to end this mistake so Lee County can move on.

Unregistered

Fake news fake threads

You show your ignorance! Sheriff Marceno is very liked and close to the governor and Florida politicians, I only fear he will be tapped to run for a higher office and leave as sheriff. He clearly has the money and the contacts for political office.

Unregistered
    You show your ignorance! Sheriff Marceno is very liked and close to the governor and Florida politicians, I only fear he will be tapped to run for a higher office and leave as sheriff. He clearly has the money and the contacts for political office.
    BS again. Our governor is keeping his distance for Carmine because of the decisions he is making, known fact.

Unregistered

Get your facts straight Tard

Your fake news Jack. Everyone knows this is the most popular sheriff in Lee County history. He's got the agency, the public, the popularity and the money. You former disgruntled employees and current losers can whine and cry all you want but you cant change it

Unregistered

Marceno is the best!

The left and disgruntled few can continue to bash Trump DeSantis and Marceno but the vast agency and the public strongly support them!

Unregistered

Ex wife

Ex wife lived beside desantis in Naples. Friends of the family When he got caught cheating and she left him the Governor does like him based on that.

Unregistered
    Your statement is laughable! Get back in bed with your Dad!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast