Chief Avocado 🥑 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief 🥑

When are you relieving Nerly and Ron for covering up the crash. YOU LIE YOU DIE

Ortiz gotta get ROD too
    You lie you dieeeeeeee

Unregistered
    Chief you sold yourself to our metrosexual mayor as the best chief in the nation and you requested to get pay 315k because according to you the service that you will provide was worth that, you said " you lie you die", you said the train had left the station and will run you over, well what are you going to do, I hate to think that it was just words
    In attracting Hubert, "Pantywaist" Francis Suarez believed he contracted "Tom Brady." A nationally recognized police chief, in fact, what he got, and at an exorbitant price, is a Colin Kaepernick. A washed-up failed police chief, whose most recent claim to fame was marching with Black Lives Matter. Imaging, a police chief that does not keep a record of shootings in his jurisdiction -- Houston. Either that is intentionally manipulating UCR Numbers reported to the FBI or just incompetence. Either way -- Harrumph!

Unregistered
    You lie you dieeeeeeee
    As the days pass and Hubert fails to ask an external agency, preferably FHP, to launch an investigation into the city-owned/rental vehicle crash, and potential cover-up, the more he reminds us of an old Cuban song:

BUCHIPLUMA NA´ MA´ ERES TÚ - enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IseBL289jac

Unregistered
    People your putting to much stock in the new chief. He's not going to look into anything that would upset the balance of things coming out of city hall. Most of the staff will remain, cause they are picks of city hall. Patrol will be the beaten step-child again for the department, cause they are the easiest to nail, over really dumb sh!t. He has to run a few out, to show he's the man. My advice (which isn't worth 2 cents) Slow down, CYA and read the writing on the wall on which way he's leaning. Don't take the bait, that's going to tossed out your way, by the community and some in the department. Everyone's in the save my own azz mode. Now as far as the wife goes, the whole department knows about it and I.A. isn't going to do a damn thing unless directed by the chief and I would hold my breath waiting.

Unregistered
    That Eldys guy looks like Dobby the elf house from the movie Harry Potter, weird looking dude.
    Eldys diez vs Sergio Diaz
    What say you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12