Time to restore a brotherhood! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    ... and by stopping the “hate” you mean “do as I say or else”. People are free to express ideas and desires. You are entitled to your opinion not the facts. They day we stop criticizing process and become complacent the left wing bast$$ds in this country will enslave us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ... and by stopping the “hate” you mean “do as I say or else”. People are free to express ideas and desires. You are entitled to your opinion not the facts. They day we stop criticizing process and become complacent the left wing bast$$ds in this country will enslave us.
    That’s funny, you sound like a liberal authority and process questioning leftist.

Unregistered
    That’s funny, you sound like a liberal authority and process questioning leftist.
    Nice of you to notice sport. Now go hug a tree somewhere.

Unregistered
    Nice of you to notice sport. Now go hug a tree somewhere.
    Did you watch the hearing today in Capital hill where Ms Walters told a white congressional member to shut his mouth? If the rolls were reversed the white congressional member would be hung to dry. Take note, only one opinion matters now. Theirs no decorum nor civility anymore. Same goes here. We are surrounded by liberals with badges. Just smile, wave, 8 and skate.

Unregistered
    What ever happened to just showing up to do your job and not question why, how come, who said so and any other excuse under the sun. This empowerment mindset has torn society apart and take a look it has done the same thing to our profession and department. Read it here on every single thread. “The director sucks, my sgt sucks, my LT sucks, the PBA sucks , we need a raise, and so on. If you don’t like it resign and go start a landscaping business which is lucrative and you’re self employed.

That’s the take away I get from this toxic site. Not every one on the job miserable. My guess is it’s the same losers posting repetitive posts about the PBA, the same people complain about their supervisors and their own inability to get promoted or not getting a position after only being on for 2-3 years.

The liberal snowflake mentality is here to stay and unfortunately if you stand up and make people work at any level and hold them accountable you are the problem. And the easiest thing to do is blame management and leadership when the reality is that’s the “top” for MDPD is not the Director, it’s Patterson and the new leftist Mayor we have. Quit bashing each other as the majority of us like our job, the benefits, the fact we don’t sit behind a desk all day or in a classroom as a teacher and have our own (but supervised) freedom. The road is awesome as you are your own boss and all you have to do is answer calls, be smart and watch your bass. Worry about yourself and just sinuous job.

Unregistered
    What ever happened to just showing up to do your job and not question why, how come, who said so and any other excuse under the sun. This empowerment mindset has torn society apart and take a look it has done the same thing to our profession and department. Read it here on every single thread. “The director sucks, my sgt sucks, my LT sucks, the PBA sucks , we need a raise, and so on. If you don’t like it resign and go start a landscaping business which is lucrative and you’re self employed.

That’s the take away I get from this toxic site. Not every one on the job miserable. My guess is it’s the same losers posting repetitive posts about the PBA, the same people complain about their supervisors and their own inability to get promoted or not getting a position after only being on for 2-3 years.

The liberal snowflake mentality is here to stay and unfortunately if you stand up and make people work at any level and hold them accountable you are the problem. And the easiest thing to do is blame management and leadership when the reality is that’s the “top” for MDPD is not the Director, it’s Patterson and the new leftist Mayor we have. Quit bashing each other as the majority of us like our job, the benefits, the fact we don’t sit behind a desk all day or in a classroom as a teacher and have our own (but supervised) freedom. The road is awesome as you are your own boss and all you have to do is answer calls, be smart and watch your bass. Worry about yourself and just sinuous job.
    Sorry. “Focus on yourself and just do your job”

Unregistered

Spot on. Include in there that when you signed up to be a cop they told you you have to work the weekends and holidays. Cats with 6 months on want every Saturday off to go out and party. Then why become a cop? Then you come back to work and ***** about the sergeant or Lt being on your case cause you bang out sick all the time?!? GFTO as the posted said, do your ****ing job with pride. Ppl still out here who want to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12