CMDR Bogs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CMDR Bogs

Unregistered

Bogs

Obviously the best candidate for the job. It only reinforces my confidence in this sheriff and the administration.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obviously the best candidate for the job. It only reinforces my confidence in this sheriff and the administration.
    Sounds like Bogs talking again. Me, myself and I are the best for this position.

Unregistered

Dumb

These are the kind of promotions that are so apparent it was only done because of friendship. Every WC in the unit has far more experience, job knowledge, and years of investigation experience. I find it hard to believe that the command staff agreed with this choice but have to live with it. Another example of poor leadership by the Sheriff. Morale sucks with this dept.

Unregistered

jealousy is a dish best served cold

These are the kind of promotions that are so apparent it was only done because of friendship. Every WC in the unit has far more experience, job knowledge, and years of investigation experience. I find it hard to believe that the command staff agreed with this choice but have to live with it. Another example of poor leadership by the Sheriff. Morale sucks with this dept.
    There are a few decent WC's but they are on theyre way to retirement and the others are disgruntled slugs who shouldve been demoted instead moved over and over. The district commanders aren't much better or different. Many of us LOVE this promotion. We can't wait for you dinosaurs soaking up the nice positions who just need to retire and go away

Unregistered
    This promotion was funniest shit, another retard with rank however Captain Lee is kicking and stomping on the ground like a little girl because he didn't get it

Unregistered
    Bogs reminds me of Porky the Pig lol.

Unregistered

Major Demotion Ceremony

There are a few decent WC's but they are on theyre way to retirement and the others are disgruntled slugs who shouldve been demoted instead moved over and over. The district commanders aren't much better or different. Many of us LOVE this promotion. We can't wait for you dinosaurs soaking up the nice positions who just need to retire and go away
    Instead of all these double and triple promotions to put people in the right places WHY NOT hold these incompetent or mediocre supervisors and brass accountable and demote them and make room for younger hard working people waiting to get promoted? We are so top heavy bottled up with dinosaurs constantly talking about Drop and counting their days till theyre gone.

Come on sheriff, get rid of all this dead weight!

Unregistered
    Instead of all these double and triple promotions to put people in the right places WHY NOT hold these incompetent or mediocre supervisors and brass accountable and demote them and make room for younger hard working people waiting to get promoted? We are so top heavy bottled up with dinosaurs constantly talking about Drop and counting their days till theyre gone.

You must be from corrections because they are the retired on duty unit for several ranking people. Drop was not meant for sitting in your office and doing nothing. It has done nothing but pull the morale down when more qualified or eager people are waiting and willing to do so much more.

Unregistered
    You must be from corrections because they are the retired on duty unit for several ranking people. Drop was not meant for sitting in your office and doing nothing. It has done nothing but pull the morale down when more qualified or eager people are waiting and willing to do so much more.
    No I'm talking about watch commanders who just take phone calls from home. I'm talking district captains and lieutenants who never come out but sit in their offices discussing their DROP and deferred compensation money. Their 5% raise is a helluva lot more than ours

Unregistered

I'm kind of tired of seeing all of these two-years becoming detectives. No experience or skill building whatsoever. It's even worse that the Sheriff's Office is rewarding this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12