The Sheriff’s Lies
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The Sheriff’s Lies

Sun Sentinel today, full front page and two page spread, they are bringing you down temp tony, the corrupt media will use you to take down desantis, you are the most corrupt sheriff in history.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sun Sentinel today, full front page and two page spread, they are bringing you down temp tony, the corrupt media will use you to take down desantis, you are the most corrupt sheriff in history.

Today’s paper? I couldn’t find anything on their digital paper

Unregistered

I ran out to buy the paper. Thx bro for the info.

Unregistered

As far as the Desantis take down, they did say in the article that Tony fooled the governor. That doesn’t sound like they’re going after Desantis to me. It’s possible tho

Unregistered
    As far as the Desantis take down, they did say in the article that Tony fooled the governor. That doesn’t sound like they’re going after Desantis to me. It’s possible tho
    They aren’t after Desantis it just makes him look stupid. Apparently a Harvard Law degree ain’t all that. Shortest lived presidential hopeful I ever saw.

Unregistered
    Tony is done for.

Remember, the Sun Sentinel endorsed Tony and in the past refused to go after him even when presented with this evidence.

Now all of a sudden they go for a kill shot. Tony's political protection is gone. The writing is on the wall judgement day is coming.

I know everyone is excited right now to see justice come to this Criminal Sheriff but pleased stay focused.
    The people Tony promoted and magic wanded must be dealt with also.

Tony has a criminal mind and if the people he promoted stay in those positions (Nicole Anderson, Benny ect) Once Tony is released from prison he will have connections and protection from the Broward Sheriff Office.

Think about it Tony infiltrated the largest Sheriff's office in the country. He knows the inner workings. Lets say after prison Tony stays in Broward and goes back to commiting crimes like drug trafficking. If you leave the people he promoted in charge of the Sheriff's Office Tony will have protection and will be able to deal in narcotics without fear of arrest.

Benny or Nicole Anderson will be able to give him a heads up if he becomes the target of an investigation. This is very dangerous and must be addressed.

Unregistered
    Ladies and gentlemen its coming. And it appears that the dubbed Temporary Toney will turn out to be true.. someone who was never eligible to be sheriff and who leaves amidst a prison sentence is indeed, Temporary. This ugly deviant criminal is gone and so are the filthy phonies that wrote him checks and covered for him. Yes. We know who you are..

Unregistered
    This whole thing is about Destantis, Tony is just a casualty. The left knows that Destantis has a good shot at a presidential run so they are setting the ground work to embarrass him. Wake up people ! Why would the Sentinel go after a black man?

Unregistered
    Nothing is.goimg.to.happen
    .it's all.about skin color..

Unregistered
    This whole thing is about Destantis, Tony is just a casualty. The left knows that Destantis has a good shot at a presidential run so they are setting the ground work to embarrass him. Wake up people ! Why would the Sentinel go after a black man?

It’s better to shut up & make people wonder if your stupid vs opening your mouth a telling them how stupid you are.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast