Commander Papier - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Duty Chief Papier Remember all the sex on duty. You thought it was funny and fun. Well, Aguacate is not going to tolerate that. Party is over
    After a week back to business as usual.

https://twitter.com/crespogram/statu...438148609?s=21

Unregistered
    You all need to grow up and worry about yourselves. Theirs's no proof, I did anything wrong or others coved for me. This is how you want to get ahead being a punk-b!tch rat! Go make a complaint yourself and sign it, then we will see. Coming on a webpage and blasting others, shows your a man. I could care less what many here think of me, most are afraid to say it in person, that in it's self, show what type of person you really are.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You all need to grow up and worry about yourselves. Theirs's no proof, I did anything wrong or others coved for me. This is how you want to get ahead being a punk-b!tch rat! Go make a complaint yourself and sign it, then we will see. Coming on a webpage and blasting others, shows your a man. I could care less what many here think of me, most are afraid to say it in person, that in it's self, show what type of person you really are.
    I can see the tears from here. Oh baby. It’s going to keep on coming and hard.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567