+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 63
 
  1. #41
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Where was the liver NM asking for a friend NG

  2. #42
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like always., family and friends will protect family and friends! Nothing will happen to Commander Papier. The deputy has IA in his pocket. Case close next happy hour. You people are so stupid if u thought something was going to happen to her.
    How is that investigation going? Where is at minimum her reprimand for hitting the curb and riding on the rim? Once again cover up! Hopefully, she didn't kill anyone and did a hit and run.

  3. #43
    Unregistere
    Guest

    Chief we are waiting for you to act!

    The Papier debacle is being swept under the rug. I wonder if the Chief comes on Leo Affairs and is aware of the current juicy gossip. Ball & Strikes. Call them as you see them.

  4. #44
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Public records request need to be made.

  5. #45
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistere View Post
    The Papier debacle is being swept under the rug. I wonder if the Chief comes on Leo Affairs and is aware of the current juicy gossip. Ball & Strikes. Call them as you see them.
    Doubtless, Hubert is aware, he is just not doing anything about it. All the blustering is just that, "Buchipluma no más!

  6. #46
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Papier do the right thing for once

    Ronnie, this cluster Fock is not going away. Take your medicine like a big boy and let the chips fall where they may. Bad choices have bad consequences.

  7. #47
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Papier in the dog house?

    Week has passed by and not a word from Papier.
    Maybe he thinks his wifey is one of the 10 Leo’s that Chief Aguacate has in his crosshairs. More to come

  8. #48
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You should be worried given your 33 and wife all the answers on the state attorneys exam and plus approving all that fake overtime to Natalie when she was in IA working in backgrounds.

  9. #49
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You should be worried given your 33 and wife all the answers on the state attorneys exam and plus approving all that fake overtime to Natalie when she was in IA working in backgrounds.
    If true, all of that overtime is documented and filed away. Public information request would answer all questions whether this thread is valid or not !

  10. #50
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ronnie, this cluster Fock is not going away. Take your medicine like a big boy and let the chips fall where they may. Bad choices have bad consequences.
    Duty Chief Papier Remember all the sex on duty. You thought it was funny and fun. Well, Aguacate is not going to tolerate that. Party is over

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •