Commander Papier - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I guess is almost forgotten by now this thread was all the way to the bottom , another day in Miami politics , nothing to see here , carry on

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you think staff members work 40 hours? Try finding them on Friday’s after 1200 pm. All gone
    Sailor, you better.... Ahh, never mind. 40 hours a month is very doable.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH.

Unregistered
    How drunk was she just check the cars GPS it’s easy to track
    GPS, I believe doesn't go into cars of Sgt's and higher.

Unregistered
    GPS, I believe doesn't go into cars of Sgt's and higher.
    Is not a believe is a fact , sgt and above do not have gps, body cameras , staff are consider untouchables they do not check in the radio, have mark vehicles , gps, body cameras that's for the lower class the expendables

Unregistered
    Is not a believe is a fact , sgt and above do not have gps, body cameras , staff are consider untouchables they do not check in the radio, have mark vehicles , gps, body cameras that's for the lower class the expendables
    Staff has no gbs. But you can track her coming in late and leaving early everyday because she’s the deputy chief wife. She a bad alcoholic

Unregistered
    Lol... Nerly, maybe if you weren't such a cynt.. you would be okay.. but you are a dumb azz secretary that has no police experience and if you never *forgotten to take your birth control on the 3rd month of dating Ron... you would be actually earning a pay check. GTFO

Unregistered
    Lol... Nerly, maybe if you weren't such a cynt.. you would be okay.. but you are a dumb azz secretary that has no police experience and if you never *forgotten to take your birth control on the 3rd month of dating Ron... you would be actually earning a pay check. GTFO
    That whole threesome is toxic and needs to go. Ron this is what happens when you give your pets positions they ain’t any where near qualified to handle.

Unregistered
    Leave la basera alone. She’s doing the best she can.

Unregistered

What I don’t understand

This event happened last week. How come the local media, the Herald, Miami New Times hasn’t picked it up? Only Crespo with his snitching adversaries has mentioned it. I smell cover up. Hmmmm......

Unregistered
    This event happened last week. How come the local media, the Herald, Miami New Times hasn’t picked it up? Only Crespo with his snitching adversaries has mentioned it. I smell cover up. Hmmmm......
    Like always., family and friends will protect family and friends! Nothing will happen to Commander Papier. The deputy has IA in his pocket. Case close next happy hour. You people are so stupid if u thought something was going to happen to her.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast