Commander Papier - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nestor an his anonymous crap.
    Sorry guys Nestor is in Puerto Rico. Good reading. Hope theirs a good investigation. Don’t drink and drive and don’t drive on a rim after hitting a curb. It’s an accident and you aint supposed to leave the scene. A vandalism report. Wow! Guys your making over $400,000 pay the dam sh@t

Unregistered
    The real question is did Nerly immediately report her 17 which from what is rumored she didn’t. Drove the car into the station with flats. 13 09. I am hearing Ortiz reported it and was over ruled for hours. Let’s see. Investigate it. No crime scene pics. No immediate Log call in to Communications. Plus calls to hubby. Investigate it. Let’s see where the dice fall. Rumored Nestor reported to Crespo. Of course all rumors. Right Nerly.

This is a no no commander.
    https://twitter.com/crespogram/statu...438148609?s=21

Unregistered
    Staff will always cover up for staff. We all know that. Same way they cover up the weapons that were stolen from Papier’s car at home. One hand washes the other. How do you think 11 guns were stolen from property.

Unregistered
    Sorry guys Nestor is in Puerto Rico. Good reading. Hope theirs a good investigation. Don’t drink and drive and don’t drive on a rim after hitting a curb. It’s an accident and you aint supposed to leave the scene. A vandalism report. Wow! Guys your making over $400,000 pay the dam sh@t
    Nestor could afford it. Weird. He owes the credit union and other es money.

Unregistered
    everyone involved should be fired immediately

Unregistered
    Chief acevedo needs to end this before it hits the media...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    im sending this to the media..

Unregistered
    im sending this to the media..
    Everyone knows about this. Everyone. Even the new chief in Houston knows of this. Even Nerly’s family in Havana. Everyone.

Unregistered
    I think the email might had been writing and send by the mistress. Either way I hope they conduct a good investigation cause they have to work stop the scam. Public records request should be made on the 24 hour communication log and pull the bridge voice recording to see how commander Papier reported the accident cause this ain’t no vandalism. She should be reprimanded and pay for damaged.

Unregistered
    I think the email might had been writing and send by the mistress. Either way I hope they conduct a good investigation cause they have to work stop the scam. Public records request should be made on the 24 hour communication log and pull the bridge voice recording to see how commander Papier reported the accident cause this ain’t no vandalism. She should be reprimanded and pay for damaged.
    Watch El Gordo!!!! This is a smoke screen to deflect. Leave the Papiers alone!!!! Gordo your power play didn't work because you didn't have the political juice to make it happen. You think too much of yourself!!!!! Your days as a staff member are numbered

Lechon Cochino!!!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast