Commander Papier
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Commander Papier

Did you 17 your car and try to cover it up?

Unregistered
    She’s always drunk someone should look in to this

Unregistered
    Public records request for the 2 rims and tire you got. Your husband tried to call GSA to cover it up. Nice try

Unregistered
    They will be covered it up the same way when they stole all the high-power weapons and equipment from Deputy Chief Papier car at home. You and me would had gotten a Reprimand and paid the $8,000 of stolen equipment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Public records request for the 2 rims and tire you got. Your husband tried to call GSA to cover it up. Nice try
    Wow❗ I got a reprimand because they said I hit a curb and damaged the rim. Most be nice that deputy chief Papier wife gets a free pass. The corruption here never ends. Chief Acevedo start from the top. Look into why his mistress Natalie Martinez got promoted as his executive assistant position without any interviews. Then she mysteriously got demoted a year later. Follow the 💲$$$$$$$$$

Unregistered
    I hit a curb and destroyed my rim. I pulled over and I called my SGT. Did she stop immediately and call to report. I saw a SUV drive in with flat tires. Was that her ?

Unregistered
    Well here we go duty to act, duty to report.
    Was a accident report done
    Was the bridge notified
    Was staff duty notified
    Was vehicle damage form completed
    Was photo taken

Well Chief here you got a twofer (two for one deal)

Unregistered
    Now we know who’s the rat 🐀 now. Javi in charge of motor pool talking shit about papier..... better worry about not getting fired.

Unregistered
    The real question is did Nerly immediately report her 17 which from what is rumored she didn’t. Drove the car into the station with flats. 13 09. I am hearing Ortiz reported it and was over ruled for hours. Let’s see. Investigate it. No crime scene pics. No immediate Log call in to Communications. Plus calls to hubby. Investigate it. Let’s see where the dice fall. Rumored Nestor reported to Crespo. Of course all rumors. Right Nerly.

Unregistered

Obvious NESTOR

Nestor an his anonymous crap.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast