unprofessional behavior - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    duh I donts know whats u think???? Get a life or better yet wear a mask and possibly help stop the spread !!!! But then again you probably have not figured that out yet, Another one of our GED finest, Lets see now just today the CDC stated that all persons in confined areas should wear masks and yet here we are. Took you like three days to comment on my comments, pretty smart there, you must be at least on the honor guard or some other important position.
    were done, unless of course you can defend these officers careless and blatant disregard for there safety and the safety of the other patrons, you know not wearing there mask and then walking thru a crowd yawning, spreading whatever over the sitting patrons. But its ok, because well its the NPPD
    If you have not realized by now it does not matter what Drs and Scientists say. All these GED high schoolers are smarter then them . Florida is full of the genius types and the freedom they think they have to make others sick. Do not bother citing articles or anything else. I do not listen to Q or any other fool you get by googling. Oh and watch out all of a sudden you will be a cop hater for calling them out. After all they have the big budget coming up for all the brand new toys. Joke

Unregistered
    If you have not realized by now it does not matter what Drs and Scientists say. All these GED high schoolers are smarter then them . Florida is full of the genius types and the freedom they think they have to make others sick. Do not bother citing articles or anything else. I do not listen to Q or any other fool you get by googling. Oh and watch out all of a sudden you will be a cop hater for calling them out. After all they have the big budget coming up for all the brand new toys. Joke
    Lol use the drive through if you want to clog your arteries with Culver's.. quit your crying about masks.. retreat to your basement with sleepy Joe. No one cares.. if people are willing to sit down at a public place and eat, I'm sure they are aware of the inherent risks.

Unregistered
    Lol use the drive through if you want to clog your arteries with Culver's.. quit your crying about masks.. retreat to your basement with sleepy Joe. No one cares.. if people are willing to sit down at a public place and eat, I'm sure they are aware of the inherent risks.
    F$#k this guy above. Thank you NPPD for all your hard work. Thank you for keeping this city safe and this POS above safe as well. He is just jealous. This is why I always pay for an officers meal when they are eating, because of fags like above.

Unregistered
    F$#k this guy above. Thank you NPPD for all your hard work. Thank you for keeping this city safe and this POS above safe as well. He is just jealous. This is why I always pay for an officers meal when they are eating, because of fags like above.
    wow, makes one wonder how this illiterate POS has survived in life, stop watching all in the family reruns, life has evolved, but then again your still an illiterate POS. Hard work, really ? Spend your money Wiseley, your still going to get that ticket !!!! What's that term you use, trolls, look in the mirror. It's so bad here Chief G wants to leave !!!!! He knows he is on borrowed time,

Unregistered
    by people you must mean just you. I took offense and so did several others. Culvers clearly has a mask procedure posted and yet our non masked yawning warriors stand in line and then walk thru the seated areas, nothing you can say or make up justifies this. NOTHING !!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I will agree with the op the officers might be great but they look and dress like slobs. Beards ,wrinkled uniforms , unshined boots, dirty look kit vest. It’s my opinion I fukkin live here for over 20 years. I have a right to my opinion ask me again I will tell you the same. They represent us and they look like shizzz. Go back to a real uniform and shave those stupid beards. If you are to fat to wear an under vest lose weight quit eating at gd culvers!!! Im a citizen I see these cops and they look like a soup sandwich. Clean it up Chief!!

Unregistered
    I will agree with the op the officers might be great but they look and dress like slobs. Beards ,wrinkled uniforms , unshined boots, dirty look kit vest. It’s my opinion I fukkin live here for over 20 years. I have a right to my opinion ask me again I will tell you the same. They represent us and they look like shizzz. Go back to a real uniform and shave those stupid beards. If you are to fat to wear an under vest lose weight quit eating at gd culvers!!! Im a citizen I see these cops and they look like a soup sandwich. Clean it up Chief!!
    You can tell you lived here for twenty years by your spelling. Do you still sleep with your sister you redneck POS. Thank you NPPD for all your hard work, keep it up.

Unregistered
    You can tell you lived here for twenty years by your spelling. Do you still sleep with your sister you redneck POS. Thank you NPPD for all your hard work, keep it up.
    redneck and sleeping with his sister and your able to spell also. Then anyone who has lived here for twenty plus years in your valued opinion participates in family incest and cannot spell and well we all are rednecks. Your an AHole, STFU you are embarrassing the human race !!!!

Unregistered
    redneck and sleeping with his sister and your able to spell also. Then anyone who has lived here for twenty plus years in your valued opinion participates in family incest and cannot spell and well we all are rednecks. Your an AHole, STFU you are embarrassing the human race !!!!
    Temper temper, Ill give your wife back when I'm done, she wanted to try a **** outside your family for once.

Its okay, you can retake the NPPD exam again, maybe the third time will be a charm for you. Nah you failed again, move on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12