unprofessional behavior
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

unprofessional behavior

I normally just read these posts and never contribute, but what I witnessed today, well was just unprofessional, First I support the police, I am no as they say cop hater.
    Today, I was in culvers with my family having lunch. I noticed three NPPD officers come into the restaurant. Two sporting beards and none wearing any face coverings. As a taxpayer I must say they looked like slobs, utility/fatigue type uniforms, unkept, dirty boots, unkept appearance, very unprofessional. I guess things have changed from the standard police uniforms, shined shoes, haircuts and shave !!! Culvers was packed, mostly with seniors and here these three city employees stroll in and walk about the place unmasked and to make things worse, one actually was yawning for an extended period of time, walking past tables of seniors, not covering his mouth and as previously stated not wearing a mask. I realize mask restrictions have eased, but this place was packed with seniors, have we no common sense anymore. We pay good money to these officers and in turn we expect a professional police dept in both demeanor and appearance. Do we have that many officers on the road that three can take a hour lunch and the city be protected !!! Slacking off on appearance standards breeds unprofessionalism and today was a great example of that.

Unregistered
    Or maybe these were three of the many officers and detectives working 12 hour shifts on the recent homicide, digging through trash and searching for evidence from the latest stabbing, or searching the woods for the most recent missing person. Do you really expect them to be in a fancy uniform and shiny shoes treking through trash and dirt? There are different uniforms for different purposes and they were obviously not on normal patrol. Maybe after working a 12 hour shift without a break, they were hungry and exhausted. Maybe next time you can simply thank them for trying to keep our city safe instead of complaining about their dirty boots and facial hair.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I normally just read these posts and never contribute, but what I witnessed today, well was just unprofessional, First I support the police, I am no as they say cop hater.
    Today, I was in culvers with my family having lunch. I noticed three NPPD officers come into the restaurant. Two sporting beards and none wearing any face coverings. As a taxpayer I must say they looked like slobs, utility/fatigue type uniforms, unkept, dirty boots, unkept appearance, very unprofessional. I guess things have changed from the standard police uniforms, shined shoes, haircuts and shave !!! Culvers was packed, mostly with seniors and here these three city employees stroll in and walk about the place unmasked and to make things worse, one actually was yawning for an extended period of time, walking past tables of seniors, not covering his mouth and as previously stated not wearing a mask. I realize mask restrictions have eased, but this place was packed with seniors, have we no common sense anymore. We pay good money to these officers and in turn we expect a professional police dept in both demeanor and appearance. Do we have that many officers on the road that three can take a hour lunch and the city be protected !!! Slacking off on appearance standards breeds unprofessionalism and today was a great example of that.
    Wow. Look at you and your ignorant assumptions. Clearly, you have no idea what officers, detectives, and crime scene have been doing this week. Must be nice to live in a bubble. Do you not watch the news? You're just sitting in Culvers, relaxing, while they've been busting their asses, non-stop, all week for that poor girl that was killed. The videos showing them working every day have been all over the news and social media. You owe those three officers an apology. In fact, you owe the entire department an apology. And, I say that "as a taxpayer."

Unregistered
    Wow. Look at you and your ignorant assumptions. Clearly, you have no idea what officers, detectives, and crime scene have been doing this week. Must be nice to live in a bubble. Do you not watch the news? You're just sitting in Culvers, relaxing, while they've been busting their asses, non-stop, all week for that poor girl that was killed. The videos showing them working every day have been all over the news and social media. You owe those three officers an apology. In fact, you owe the entire department an apology. And, I say that "as a taxpayer."
    I know there busting there asses, give me a break, there are so many uniforms in this city, they are tripping over each other, digging thru garbage, working a week old crime scene, you are the one living in a bubble, the only thing you defend is there right to eat, which actually was not the focal point here and completely ignore their lack of mask protocol and appearance breeds professionalism, which certainly is lacking here. So I guess that makes you the ignorant one !!!!!!! Apologize really get over yourself, hope there not waiting in the rain for an apology, there gonna get awfully wet !!!!!

Unregistered
    Wow...thank you for clarifying your ignorance and disrespect for our local law enforcement. FYI there is no mask mandate here, facial hair is within policy, and they were in the proper unform for their assigned duties. I really don't think the families of these most recent crimes care and they are not required to go home and change into a pretty uniform and shiny shoes to impress you prior to taking a well deserved break to feed themselves.

Unregistered
    Wow...thank you for clarifying your ignorance and disrespect for our local law enforcement. FYI there is no mask mandate here, facial hair is within policy, and they were in the proper unform for their assigned duties. I really don't think the families of these most recent crimes care and they are not required to go home and change into a pretty uniform and shiny shoes to impress you prior to taking a well deserved break to feed themselves.
    unfortunately you are the ignorant one, the utilities are the standard patrol uniform, but hey who cares, stop the nonsense they were diligently hunting for the killer, detective bureau is on that and for the facial hair, well, again I will state appearance breeds professionalism, look like a slug and well your defined as a slug and as far as disrespect, well I simply pointed out an observation, we still have that right do we not Finally the mask mandate, really, in full uniform, entering a crowded restaurant, standing in a long order line while most all the customers are masked and they were unmasked and then walking in close proximity to seated seniors and little kids and then one of them yawns, mouth wide open and does not even have the common courtesy to cover his mouth, I find that unprofessional and quite frankly offensive , but then again maybe you don't, but that's your decision. PS it has always been 12 hr shifts, three and a half on, then days off...They signed up for this when they took the job.

Unregistered
    unfortunately you are the ignorant one, the utilities are the standard patrol uniform, but hey who cares, stop the nonsense they were diligently hunting for the killer, detective bureau is on that and for the facial hair, well, again I will state appearance breeds professionalism, look like a slug and well your defined as a slug and as far as disrespect, well I simply pointed out an observation, we still have that right do we not Finally the mask mandate, really, in full uniform, entering a crowded restaurant, standing in a long order line while most all the customers are masked and they were unmasked and then walking in close proximity to seated seniors and little kids and then one of them yawns, mouth wide open and does not even have the common courtesy to cover his mouth, I find that unprofessional and quite frankly offensive , but then again maybe you don't, but that's your decision. PS it has always been 12 hr shifts, three and a half on, then days off...They signed up for this when they took the job.

The fact that you think utilities and boots are the standard patrol uniform shows your ignorance of the department. You started this off by commenting on what they were wearing, pointing out the utility/fatigue type clothing.

If you were all wearing your masks there shouldn't be a problem, your mask will save you, right? Did you take it off to eat? Maybe you should still be hiding in your basement if you don't feel safe in a resturant without a mask.

Get a life and let us do our job, and that includes meal breaks regardless of whuch uniform we're in for the day.

Unregistered
    The fact that you think utilities and boots are the standard patrol uniform shows your ignorance of the department. You started this off by commenting on what they were wearing, pointing out the utility/fatigue type clothing.

If you were all wearing your masks there shouldn't be a problem, your mask will save you, right? Did you take it off to eat? Maybe you should still be hiding in your basement if you don't feel safe in a resturant without a mask.

Get a life and let us do our job, and that includes meal breaks regardless of whuch uniform we're in for the day.
    As they say; you just cant fix stupid !!!! Great grammar and spelling, you passed what test to get that job ? I guess you get what you pay for and by the looks of things, we as taxpayers are paying way to much. Were done, time to move on.

Unregistered
    As they say; you just cant fix stupid !!!! Great grammar and spelling, you passed what test to get that job ? I guess you get what you pay for and by the looks of things, we as taxpayers are paying way to much. Were done, time to move on.
    *As they say,
    *can't
    *too
    *We're
    *Multiple run-on sentences

You really shouldn't be calling anyone else stupid or criticizing spelling or grammar, should you? It's about as smart as your initial post.

Unregistered
    *As they say,
    *can't
    *too
    *We're
    *Multiple run-on sentences

You really shouldn't be calling anyone else stupid or criticizing spelling or grammar, should you? It's about as smart as your initial post.
    duh I donts know whats u think???? Get a life or better yet wear a mask and possibly help stop the spread !!!! But then again you probably have not figured that out yet, Another one of our GED finest, Lets see now just today the CDC stated that all persons in confined areas should wear masks and yet here we are. Took you like three days to comment on my comments, pretty smart there, you must be at least on the honor guard or some other important position.
    were done, unless of course you can defend these officers careless and blatant disregard for there safety and the safety of the other patrons, you know not wearing there mask and then walking thru a crowd yawning, spreading whatever over the sitting patrons. But its ok, because well its the NPPD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast