Grand Jury
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grand Jury

Unregistered

Grand Jury

The Federal Grand Jury in the case against four Fort Myers Police Officers has concluded and its investigation did not find sufficient evidence of a commission of a federal crime and the investigation into them is now over.

Mayor Anderson, Councilman Street and Councilwoman Watson will use this debacle to ultimately get rid of the Chief. This was a bad move ruining thses guys lives based on Rumors and Speculations. Congrats to the officers for sticking in there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Federal Grand Jury in the case against four Fort Myers Police Officers has concluded and its investigation did not find sufficient evidence of a commission of a federal crime and the investigation into them is now over.

Mayor Anderson, Councilman Street and Councilwoman Watson will use this debacle to ultimately get rid of the Chief. This was a bad move ruining thses guys lives based on Rumors and Speculations. Congrats to the officers for sticking in there.
    You clearly don’t work here

Unregistered
    You clearly don’t work here
    Check your work email knum nutts. J Jack and the other officers will get paid

Unregistered
    If I were J Jack I would be sitting by the phone awaiting attorney phone calls. F U DD.

Unregistered
    This is the last dagger to end the Ohio crew era.

Unregistered
    This is the last dagger to end the Ohio crew era.
    I don’t k ow what’s scarier though. The Ohio crew or what will replace them

Unregistered
    way to hang in there JJ...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
    Hey Chief, what is it going to be like when you have to welcome him back?

Unregistered
    way to hang in there JJ...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
    It's going to be tiring with all the ass kidding that'll be had

Unregistered
    Diggity Digz, Might I suggest that next time you real ALL IA'S yourself instead of letting your subordinates do it for you!

Just a word of advice chiefaroni

Unregistered
    I'll bet a $100 the chief does not acknowledge him and ultimately tries to find some Policy Violation to be able to fire him. Wouldn't surprise me if he tries to Tyler Williams him as well!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast