CIU Miami - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CIU Miami

Unregistered
    Just got on here and damn it's true, Henry and Cortina you 2 losers are still snakes bruh. Now more shit bc of your crying ass lol. Personally I don't really talk to anyone in that unit but specialty gets weekends off it is what it is, you wouldn't complain if you were in the unit would you. Little snakes and snitches as usual is all you'll ever be. Worthless.

Unregistered
    We dem boyz

Unregistered
    H. Rodriguez and Cortina are the epitome of a piece of turd . I have lack of words to explain how terrible of human beings you two are. Funny is that they are both Miserable. Continue screwing other people, at the end of day you’re both scum and below dirt level. Scum of the earth!

Unregistered
    You know what’s funny. Is that people that say no criminals on weekends are people that have no idea about criminal interdiction. Now I am not saying that criminals are not out on weekends, but there was a study done by the DEA that says most drug smugglers operate during the day to blend in with normal traffic. But it’s okay I don’t expect you to understand since all you do all day is work crashes on the turnpike. And most interdiction team in the country work Monday-Thursday to include most CIU units in Florida. And your guys in Miami work Monday-Friday. Also out of 10 teams in FHP the Troop E team finished 4th in total value of assets seized. But if you feel that you can do better I think there is an opening on the team.

Unregistered
    I traffic drugs through Florida. I appreciate the info. We will start moving it on weekends. Thanks again

Unregistered
    Folks, if you’re not happy here then you can leave. There are plenty of people knocking at our doors trying to get in. FHP isn’t for everyone folks.

Dusty Rhodes
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You know what’s funny. Is that people that say no criminals on weekends are people that have no idea about criminal interdiction. Now I am not saying that criminals are not out on weekends, but there was a study done by the DEA that says most drug smugglers operate during the day to blend in with normal traffic. But it’s okay I don’t expect you to understand since all you do all day is work crashes on the turnpike. And most interdiction team in the country work Monday-Thursday to include most CIU units in Florida. And your guys in Miami work Monday-Friday. Also out of 10 teams in FHP the Troop E team finished 4th in total value of assets seized. But if you feel that you can do better I think there is an opening on the team.
    Those hot stops are pretty good aren’t they? DEA or task force stops don’t count. Id like to see how much self initiated stops there are.

Unregistered
    Folks, if you’re not happy here then you can leave. There are plenty of people knocking at our doors trying to get in. FHP isn’t for everyone folks.
    I'm not happy but I can't leave, then I'll have to work.

Unregistered
    The ones complaining about interdiction in here would rather write 15 and 20 over tickets to hard working people or a I1 citation for a no injuries minor damage s4.

They are incapable of spotting a vehicle with occupants engaged in criminal activity and have no clue of how to conduct a roadside interview to further determine this.

Go write your speeding tickets for the administration and let the real criminals running loads of dope and stolen s0s with felony warrants go down the big road.

Unregistered
    The ones complaining about interdiction in here would rather write 15 and 20 over tickets to hard working people or a I1 citation for a no injuries minor damage s4.

They are incapable of spotting a vehicle with occupants engaged in criminal activity and have no clue of how to conduct a roadside interview to further determine this.

Go write your speeding tickets for the administration and let the real criminals running loads of dope and stolen s0s with felony warrants go down the big road.
    LMFAO... it’s not hard, you try hard.. #SCRUB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12