CIU Miami
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CIU Miami

Unregistered

CIU Miami

New supervisor is clueless. Those guys are running around all day out of uniform and without shaving. I guess the policy does not apply to special units.

Unregistered
    Clearly you're lost, the letter posted has him effective next week. I worked with those guys all this past week on mids and none of them were unshaven. Clearly you're one of those little *****es that likes to stir the pot cause you could never make it. I'm x8 tonight if you want to come by the north and discuss in person.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clearly you're lost, the letter posted has him effective next week. I worked with those guys all this past week on mids and none of them were unshaven. Clearly you're one of those little *****es that likes to stir the pot cause you could never make it. I'm x8 tonight if you want to come by the north and discuss in person.
    Easy there Macheton sometimes the truth stings.

Unregistered
    They are the special big mac forces of the patrol. They can deviate from policy

Unregistered
    You turnpike people can’t even get the values and oath right and you want to worry about grooming? From the top to the bottom, you have people calling in and complaining like cowards, never having the courage to confront anyone in person. Worry about growing a pair of balls, then maybe you’d have a beard to shave too.

Unregistered
    Turnpike. The only place where snakes can supervise rats.

Unregistered
    The policy does not apply to them. That’s what you get from poor leadership. Just look at the patches they wear on their vest

Unregistered

Dusty Rhodes

In all seriousness, that unit has never done anything. If it’s not a tip from DEA or anyone else they don’t produce. It’s a fact, they use the excuse that there is traffic. I agree, at 6a you have work traffic but if they worked a 10-6 I bet they would produce more.....oh wait 208.

Unregistered
    millennial crybabies!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In all seriousness, that unit has never done anything. If it’s not a tip from DEA or anyone else they don’t produce. It’s a fact, they use the excuse that there is traffic. I agree, at 6a you have work traffic but if they worked a 10-6 I bet they would produce more.....oh wait 208.
    You forgot weekends off because there is no criminals on weekends😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast