DBPR to recognize sworn LE for Covid work - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There should be a plaque for all of the inspectors who drove around for 4 months making an opened/closed list from their cars. Those are the true heroes of ABT!
    And what were the agents doing absolutely nothing

Unregistered
    The grand plan is coming together. 35 sworn one way or another. By the power of Gray Skull I command it!
    I’m pretty sure we’re damn close to that number already with the amount of people who left

Unregistered
    And what were the agents doing absolutely nothing
    A hell of a lot more than the inspectors were. They don't have me fooled. Crying about pay, crying about old cars. Issuing notices for nothing but licenses not posted. Melissa gave us a new directive, wah wah wah. I don't like Melissa wah wah wah. What's sad is that some of these inspectors wouldn't even qualify to be a cashier at the Walmart they inspect, but we hired them.

Unregistered

What turnover?

I’m pretty sure we’re damn close to that number already with the amount of people who left
    I’m not sure what you are talking about. Nobody has left. I just checked my email and I don’t see anything from Pam about separations in over a year.

Unregistered
    A hell of a lot more than the inspectors were. They don't have me fooled. Crying about pay, crying about old cars. Issuing notices for nothing but licenses not posted. Melissa gave us a new directive, wah wah wah. I don't like Melissa wah wah wah. What's sad is that some of these inspectors wouldn't even qualify to be a cashier at the Walmart they inspect, but we hired them.
    Laughs on you? See any new agent cars out there? How many inspectors are now driving brand new Malibu’s with yellow tags

Unregistered
    Weezlnuts doesn’t recognize anyone but himself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12