R.i.p freddy dennis peu midnight's

Unregistered

R.i.p freddy dennis peu midnight's

One of the nicest people that ever worked at MBPD mr.police Olympics..... helped keep us a family always supporting each other and investing in each other . Always willing to help you with a smile even if you gave him a ton of the worst property at the PEU window. So sad to hear of this amazing mans death. Never had a bad word to say about anyone

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One of the nicest people that ever worked at MBPD mr.police Olympics..... helped keep us a family always supporting each other and investing in each other . Always willing to help you with a smile even if you gave him a ton of the worst property at the PEU window. So sad to hear of this amazing mans death. Never had a bad word to say about anyone
    If you people were half the person Freddie was this place would be different.

Unregistered
    Freddy Dennis was a good hearted man a class act and loved The Miami Beach Police Department. He always provided a smile and laugh to the officers on the midnight shift. He loved his sports and going to the police Olympics with the flag football and softball teams. We will miss you uncle Freddy.

Unregistered

Have Shovel, Will Travel

A fine gentleman. Rest in peace Freddie.

Unregistered
    May god bless Freddy Dennis.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Freddy Dennis was a good hearted man a class act and loved The Miami Beach Police Department. He always provided a smile and laugh to the officers on the midnight shift. He loved his sports and going to the police Olympics with the flag football and softball teams. We will miss you uncle Freddy.
    Unless your name is Emilio. Lol

Unregistered
    When is the funeral?

Unregistered
    Freddie always had a smile on his face... R.I.P. my brother!!!