Damn... This shithead sheriff is getting hammered - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is this thread still going, everybody knows NOTHING is going to happen to him, period, end of story!!!! He is a black Democrat and because of that untouchable regardless what he has done or does. Accountability, transparency, and the rules don't apply to him. Get over it already. Just go sit under your tree and let Broward burn to the ground under his watch, it's what he wants. Criminals cannot be touched at this point, so why stress over it. The county elected him, so they can answer for him.

100% guaranteed he’s getting arrested. He was Indicted in March. Him and others. The day the courts go back to fully operational Tony gets picked up. Last we heard there were 5 sealed indictments Tony , Wasserman - Shultz, Adam Nadler & 2 more unknowns. Be patient friends

Unregistered
    100% guaranteed he’s getting arrested. He was Indicted in March. Him and others. The day the courts go back to fully operational Tony gets picked up. Last we heard there were 5 sealed indictments Tony , Wasserman - Shultz, Adam Nadler & 2 more unknowns. Be patient friends
    In case you haven't noticed the courts are open and still nothing.

Unregistered
    Just saw that biotch, Wasserman - Shultz on TV talking about the building collapse in Miami, I guess like Tony she's not getting picked up either. Zero for two, I bet Adam Nadler can relax now.

Unregistered
    Not sure exactly when but I’m hearing the same thing. He will be arrested along with his wife.

Unregistered
    Not sure exactly when but I’m hearing the same thing. He will be arrested along with his wife.
    Lets all hope justice will finally be served.

Unregistered
    Lets all hope justice will finally be served.
    Keep in mind that a lot of stupid slow minded deputies and command voted for him.

Unregistered
    Keep in mind that a lot of stupid slow minded deputies and command voted for him.
    And they will vote for him again the next two times he wins the election.

Unregistered
    There has never been anybody more undeserving of a position than Tony. I"ve been here 27 years and seen some irresponsible sheriffs but he by far he is the worst. The sad thing is because he's so in over his head he will be here for a long time. That's how Broward works they elect people not qualified for the position. I guess it's the Democratic way.

Unregistered
    Just saw that biotch, Wasserman - Shultz on TV talking about the building collapse in Miami, I guess like Tony she's not getting picked up either. Zero for two, I bet Adam Nadler can relax now.

She’s going too

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920