Damn... This shithead sheriff is getting hammered - Page 2
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Sun Sentinel usually only attacks like this when they smell blood in the water. I would be worried about this if I was the person in this article. They know something it’s obvious. This is not random.
    Nothing is going to happen. If it was it would've happened by now. Toney is untouchable. Only the little guy gets prosecuted.

Unregistered
    Nothing is going to happen. If it was it would've happened by now. Toney is untouchable. Only the little guy gets prosecuted.
    No, this is a hit piece, something is different here. Why now? They’ve known all this sh!t for quite some time. Made FDLE and the Governor look stupid again. They’re going to keep spanking Desantis for this and honestly they probably should. He was negligent with this. A lot of cops lives have been destroyed because of this appointment. Where Desantis FDLE? No where to be found.

Unregistered
    No, this is a hit piece, something is different here. Why now? They’ve known all this sh!t for quite some time. Made FDLE and the Governor look stupid again. They’re going to keep spanking Desantis for this and honestly they probably should. He was negligent with this. A lot of cops lives have been destroyed because of this appointment. Where Desantis FDLE? No where to be found.
    Black folk only care about skin color

Unregistered
    Cut and past the article for those of us who refuse to pay a penny to sunsentinal. Thank you in advance.

I tried buddy. It was too soon when I pasted it. There was only one link pointed at the paid page. It’s probably available on other sources by now

Unregistered
    The Sun Sentinel usually only attacks like this when they smell blood in the water. I would be worried about this if I was the person in this article. They know something it’s obvious. This is not random.

Trudat. My theory is this is their way of letting the black community know what’s coming to minimize how many buildings get burnt to the ground.

You know how it goes “this wouldn’t of happen if he was white boo hoo hoo

Unregistered

Promise all of us that you will come back after he arrested & tell us again nothing is gonna happen

Unregistered

This is obviously a tactic to paint the picture of what a scumbag Toney is allowing the governor to refocus the attention back on Toney when he begins to get ridiculed.

Unregistered
    Wait a minute, what about him saying we’re all about accountability????? I guess that’s for everyone but himself. This place is a bad joke. How does anyone in this command even look anybody in the eye here?????

He meant everyone else, not him

Unregistered
    Feds: sun sentinel please hold back this article as to not influence any jury members into forming an opinion of Tony. We have a grand jury hearing coming up. We will let you know when you have a green light to release it

Sun Sentinel: ok feds. We want to be the first to know about the indictment & looming arrest.

Feds: ok. You have a deal

March 30, 2021

Feds: Sun sentinel go ahead realest your article. Tony will be arrested soon. We will provide you with the indictment report shortly

Sun sentinel: ok

Unregistered
    Feds: sun sentinel please hold back this article as to not influence any jury members into forming an opinion of Tony. We have a grand jury hearing coming up. We will let you know when you have a green light to release it

Sun Sentinel: ok feds. We want to be the first to know about the indictment & looming arrest.

Feds: ok. You have a deal

March 30, 2021

Feds: Sun sentinel go ahead realest your article. Tony will be arrested soon. We will provide you with the indictment report shortly

Sun sentinel: ok
    I agree, a newspaper doesn’t want to look like they were taken by surprise. Also the timing, for them to write this article now shows they view him as fair game. He has no political cover. It’s sort of like an explanation of why.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast