Damn... This shithead sheriff is getting hammered - Page 11
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s a good point and it was really just one guy that was putting up the bulk of the money. Now it makes the idea of foul play more intriguing. Because would you put up millions if you didn’t have an insurance policy to make sure your candidate Or candidates were going to win? I have to think no you wouldn’t. Will be interesting to see what comes out of Miami.

2 big donors - Donald Sussman a big donor to the Clintons

Alexander Soros - scumbag

The plan for DipShit Tony was for him to run for governor & win. That’s why so much money was invested in him. He was & is a NOBODY.

It will all come out soon

Unregistered
    I’m looking forward to hearing about the bleed kits deal he made. He never puts on his job application that he was employed by them than gives them a $750k contract

Unregistered
    I’m looking forward to hearing about the bleed kits deal he made. He never puts on his job application that he was employed by them than gives them a $750k contract
    I'm just curious which will take him down first? His illegal contracts and donations OR lying about his criminal past? Is there Vegas odds yet?

Unregistered
    I'm just curious which will take him down first? His illegal contracts and donations OR lying about his criminal past? Is there Vegas odds yet?
    Everyone charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. It’s important to remember that when you think of all the deputies who have been wrongfully charged with crimes at BSO recently. And wrongfully arrested and wrongfully accused.

It doesn’t help when you have IA and detectives conducting illegal searches and making illegal arrests of employees. There’s a lot of unethical or just plain ignorant people working at BSO.

Even this guy, whether we despise him or not, still gets the presumption of innocence. I think we forget that sometimes.

You have to hear all the facts before making a determination. And he hasn’t been charged as of yet.

Unregistered
    Everyone charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty. It’s important to remember that when you think of all the deputies who have been wrongfully charged with crimes at BSO recently. And wrongfully arrested and wrongfully accused.

It doesn’t help when you have IA and detectives conducting illegal searches and making illegal arrests of employees. There’s a lot of unethical or just plain ignorant people working at BSO.

Even this guy, whether we despise him or not, still gets the presumption of innocence. I think we forget that sometimes.

You have to hear all the facts before making a determination. And he hasn’t been charged as of yet.
    It is karma though that this person who kept having press conferences after arresting innocent deputies is now looking at being the subject of a press conference. Shoes on the other foot now.

Unregistered

The guy was on adult probation for 7 yrs and spent 2 yrs in juvenile lock up ... isn’t that enough to assume he’s a piece of shit & guilty of lying ?

Unregistered
    The guy was on adult probation for 7 yrs and spent 2 yrs in juvenile lock up ... isn’t that enough to assume he’s a piece of shit & guilty of lying ?
    And we know he was arrested for murder and lied on an official form under threat of perjury that he had been never arrested

Unregistered
    No one thought Harold Pryor had a chance. He’s relatively an unknown in Broward with a short resume.

He was a long shot to win. 🤔
    The only reason he was elected because he’s black

Unregistered
    These facts do not appear to be in dispute. And the attacks on our fellow deputies are certainly not in dispute either. The bad arrests of deputies are not in dispute either. Obviously not mentioning those items is going to be problematic for anyone who fails to mention that on a police affidavit.

Unregistered
    And we know he was arrested for murder and lied on an official form under threat of perjury that he had been never arrested
    The known facts support your conclusions.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast