Damn... This shithead sheriff is getting hammered - Page 19
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Unregistered
    Nothing is going to happen to teflon Tony. Broward County and Parkland wanted him and they deserve everything they're going to get with him in charge. Good luck Broward.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Probably time for another article exposing this sheriff?
    Yes it's about that time for another one!!

Unregistered
    Yes it's about that time for another one!!
    I actually was dumb enough to think that something was going down soon after the last article. Nothing.... I don't feel another article would have any value. Sure would make my summer to see him crash and burn with a few others. Be safe.

Unregistered
    I actually was dumb enough to think that something was going down soon after the last article. Nothing.... I don't feel another article would have any value. Sure would make my summer to see him crash and burn with a few others. Be safe.

Don’t judge what’s going on by the way Tony acts. The guy is a career criminal & he’s used to this shit. He still wears his wedding ring but where is his stripper/swinger wife? Everything Tony does is to mislead

Unregistered
    Its about time for more articles !

Unregistered
    Its about time for more articles !
    Your correct , should be coming soon.

Unregistered
    Your correct , should be coming soon.

Indictments coming jus as soon as the justice department gets there house in order.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-atto...ce-department/

Unregistered
    Wait a minute, what about him saying we’re all about accountability????? I guess that’s for everyone but himself. This place is a bad joke. How does anyone in this command even look anybody in the eye here?????
    Exactly ! He fired those 3 guys from MSD, changed policy afterwards then he does the same exact thing they did responding to the Deerfield incident.

Unregistered
    Let's hope FDLE will do their jobs
    They actually did their job, lets see if everyone else does theirs.

Unregistered
    Why is this thread still going, everybody knows NOTHING is going to happen to him, period, end of story!!!! He is a black Democrat and because of that untouchable regardless what he has done or does. Accountability, transparency, and the rules don't apply to him. Get over it already. Just go sit under your tree and let Broward burn to the ground under his watch, it's what he wants. Criminals cannot be touched at this point, so why stress over it. The county elected him, so they can answer for him.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast