Covid Scam: Requiring Covid Passports in USA - Page 2
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    99.9% of the people are safe from Covid mortality -- so why is there a "hard push" to force 99.99 percent of the people to get the Covid vaccine to get a Covid passport to be able to buy, sell or travel?
    This 42 second video explains it clearly:

https://youtu.be/eMUXxZzBxM8

Unregistered
    99.9% of the people are safe from Covid mortality -- so why is there a "hard push" to force 99.99 percent of the people to get the Covid vaccine to get a Covid passport to be able to buy, sell or travel?
    Real Pandemic vs. Staged Pandemic

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...navirus304.htm

Unregistered
    93 Year Old Holocaust Survivor Speaks out Against COVID Restrictions & Mask Mandates

https://youtu.be/Y2FDbrGeg7A

(2 minute video)

Unregistered
    Just using “your math” as an example. That means that 79 million people will die. 79 million think about that. The state of Florida has 22 million people here. I would not want 79 million people to die needlessly. Get your tim foil hat off. You are a crazy person.

Unregistered
    Just using “your math” as an example. That means that 79 million people will die. 79 million think about that. The state of Florida has 22 million people here. I would not want 79 million people to die needlessly. Get your tim foil hat off. You are a crazy person.
    A Manatee motorcyclist who died in a crash was classified as a Covid death. The statistics are bold faced lies to force-fit a political narrative. The vast majority of people are safe to catch Covid and the cold and other things.

Unregistered
    Catching covid is real, just like catching a cold is real. 99% of the people are safe from covid, unless they have co-morbid factors i.e. morbidly fat people, diabetics, those undergoing cancer chemo-treatment, etc. Otherwise, the vast majority of Americans are perfectly fine if they catch a cold or covid.

Lawyers promise ‘Nuremberg Trials’ Against all behind COVID Scam

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...alelite412.htm

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Many of us have already caught and recovered from Covid 19. The media makes it out to be much worse than what it really is. Even President Donald Trump caught it and recovered from it by using a covid ****tail -- and he's in his 70s. It's ridicilious to require every man, woman and child to get a "covid passport" to be able to "buy or sell" in the United States (or on the planet). It's asinine. The entire thing is a political scam will ulterior motives.

Unregistered
    Many of us have already caught and recovered from Covid 19. The media makes it out to be much worse than what it really is. Even President Donald Trump caught it and recovered from it by using a covid ****tail -- and he's in his 70s. It's ridicilious to require every man, woman and child to get a "covid passport" to be able to "buy or sell" in the United States (or on the planet). It's asinine. The entire thing is a political scam will ulterior motives.
    Whatever, keep wasting your days fighting the government and see how that works out. Nobody cares what you think. You see who is in charge...right? If you don’t want a covid shot don’t get one. I bet you think there is a micro chip in it. I bet you won’t be traveling anywhere by plane. Mess with any airline. Get loud on a plane and you will be walking. Nothing you do or say no matter how hard you cross your arms and stick your bottom lip out will matter. You are wasting your life worrying about shiz you can’t control.

Unregistered

Whatever, keep wasting your days fighting the government and see how that works out. Nobody cares what you think. You see who is in charge...right? If you don’t want a covid shot don’t get one. I bet you think there is a micro chip in it. I bet you won’t be traveling anywhere by plane. Mess with any airline. Get loud on a plane and you will be walking. Nothing you do or say no matter how hard you cross your arms and stick your bottom lip out will matter. You are wasting your life worrying about shiz you can’t control.
    Here is an excellent article just for you.

https://beforeitsnews.com/police-sta...ideo-5961.html

Unregistered
    I seriously hope you don't get your news from a police like that. Have you actually read any of that crap? Cloning the celebrities? Secret flights? Secret trials in Gitmo? Come on! That's some alien abduction crap there!

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast