More Cameras ?

Thread: More Cameras ?

Unregistered

More Cameras ?

More Cameras are not the solution to crime reduction. Try more boots on the ground, not pencil pushers in an office.

Unregistered
    But yet the chief cries about not having enough bodies on the street. If the city really knew how many police officers we have here making a police salary and not doing police work they would lose their minds.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But yet the chief cries about not having enough bodies on the street. If the city really knew how many police officers we have here making a police salary and not doing police work they would lose their minds.
    Do you want to start with the ones in a patrol? Hater.

Unregistered
    Bs comments like those on this thread is the result of the big mouths who waste hours politicking with the come pinga people who live on Ocean Drive. They listen to la loca Sierra, they come here for the shit we dish out, and then email the fourth floor proclaiming to know it all. We sink our own ship. Hey, breaking news… Ocean Drive is ****n loud and it’s crazy. Yeah we have drag queens perform in Miami Beach. Welcome to what South Beach has been for the last 30 years. It’s no Palmetto Bay and it will never be Coral Gables, no matter how many emails they send in one day.

Unregistered
    I'm laughing all the way to the bank, keep giving me double pay everyday I love it just bought a new boat. thanks