Anybody know anything about Jesse trial - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One complainant, Suzy Betancourt, "accidentally" fell out of a fast-moving vehicle. This continuance gives the other witnesses 7 more months to have similar misfortunes, or to at least get bought off with the Menocal's cocaine money.
    The spotlight is beaming on the Menocals so I don’t think they will get away with it as easy as they have in the past

Unregistered

Something more to consider

The spotlight is beaming on the Menocals so I don’t think they will get away with it as easy as they have in the past
    It seems very suspicious that mostly everyone involved in Menocal’s investigation are gone from the Department ... soon Velazquez and others will join them

Unregistered
    It seems very suspicious that mostly everyone involved in Menocal’s investigation are gone from the Department ... soon Velazquez and others will join them
    Not all have left willingly some like Byrd left because the department meaning Velasquez ignored her findings in her investigation and her sgt colon didn’t do anything with her findings he just told her to shut up. And menocal was intimidating her at her 59 showing up unannounced to “talk” to her. Hilda left because she was scared the department was going to erase her for knowing too much. She was stonewalled by Clavijo and Velasquez. And the IA secretary was the one that was sleeping with menocal. She’s the one that would feed him 13. Velasquez needs to have justice served to him. He can make Sign lists for his celly Bubba

Unregistered
    Not all have left willingly some like Byrd left because the department meaning Velasquez ignored her findings in her investigation and her sgt colon didn’t do anything with her findings he just told her to shut up. And menocal was intimidating her at her 59 showing up unannounced to “talk” to her. Hilda left because she was scared the department was going to erase her for knowing too much. She was stonewalled by Clavijo and Velasquez. And the IA secretary was the one that was sleeping with menocal. She’s the one that would feed him 13. Velasquez needs to have justice served to him. He can make Sign lists for his celly Bubba
    Sign list.

Unregistered
    Velazquez and Carlos Hernandez used to be partners and had their own little shake down business going. This was in addition to Hernandez's loan sharking. Their biggest customers were Porkys strip club and Accion 1 over on SE 10th Ave.
    When Hernandez became Mayor he made Velazquez chief and made Menocal the bag man. Bottom line is they didn't care who got raped, sexually assaulted, or even possibly murdered (Suzy Betancourt) as long as JM kept bringing in the cash. Velazquez ran interference for JM for years blocking IA efforts....had to keep the gravy train flowing!
    Once Bovo gets in and replaces the scorpion watch the layers of the onion get peeled back. I don't believe the corruption runs deep so the focus will be on Velazquez and Hernandez.

Unregistered
    The new administration needs to be devoid of all the minions and “do boys” Velasquez had running around enforcing his ideals and policies. Hitler didn’t go out and burn the Jews his generals and underlings did. His minions need to go. Hubert Ruiz ( this guy has done so much dirty things I still wonder how the feds haven’t done anything to him) , Fernando villa being the worst of the bunch ( villa almost had his ass kicked by his fellow officers for bei mg a huge rata snitch) . Also the ones who totally changed the way they were to they way they are now like yan Perez. They are all guilty for aiding 100 in ruining the department. There are more out there who need to be drained.

Unregistered
    A big thick black moronga is steadily approaching Jesus “Raja Yuca” Menocal Jr’s butthole

Unregistered

Iggy says

Papo, I'm stocking up on popcorn. This is gonna be good!

Unregistered
    Papo, I'm stocking up on popcorn. This is gonna be good!
    The feds have overwhelming evidence in this case. When they bring out what they got Raja Yuca is done. I really think he will either take a plea or flee the country last minute before the trial begins.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12