Greg Tony, compared to Scott Israel. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Not

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But all would agree they would take Israel over Tony any day.
    Let me make this clear, and I know I speak for the majority. We can’t stand Tony, he’s a criminal and con man who should be in prison. But nobody wants Israel back, NOBODY!!!! The only thing that crosses our minds is Tony gets removed, someone else gets in, and it ain’t Israel!!!!

Unregistered
    But all would agree they would take Israel over Tony any day.
    I think not, most think of Israel as something you wipe off your shoe. It’s just that you have romantic feelings for the unemployed loser. Feel free to act those feelings. Your statement is as ridiculous as you. Here’s one for you we would take Israel over Hitler as sheriff. The answer of course is no one wants either.

Unregistered
    Let me make this clear, and I know I speak for the majority. We can’t stand Tony, he’s a criminal and con man who should be in prison. But nobody wants Israel back, NOBODY!!!! The only thing that crosses our minds is Tony gets removed, someone else gets in, and it ain’t Israel!!!!
    Please read before you comment. It said Israel over Tony ! That means if you had the only 2 to choose from. But of course, anyone but Tony.

Unregistered

Absolutely not

Please read before you comment. It said Israel over Tony ! That means if you had the only 2 to choose from. But of course, anyone but Tony.
    Absolutely not. I added a third scenario, because I can’t bare the possibility of Israel back here with his band of losers.

Unregistered
    I did read the report, and I also watched Israel embarrass himself and the agency on national TV. I don’t know what report you read, but obviously you’re interpreting it in a way that satisfies your own incoherent view point.
    Your a liar, all you did was run coward what the hell do you know. I was one of the investigators and was privilege to get insights. Only investigating you did is when you found your lovers with another man. GTFOOH

Unregistered
    Your a liar, all you did was run coward what the hell do you know. I was one of the investigators and was privilege to get insights. Only investigating you did is when you found your lovers with another man. GTFOOH
    Take it easy fuk boy. The only thing you investigated was Israel’s nuts. Quit bringing up your boyfriend Scott the incompetent. There is no scenario where he ever works in law enforcement again. In fact I don’t believe they’ll hire him for anything. Tony will soon be ousted and face possible jail time and still no one will say they would rather have Israel running the show. You are a pathetic loser with a huge problem. Get the help you need.

Unregistered
    My cat developed a rash on her abdomen, does anyone know of a homemade solution ? Please help

Unregistered
    My cat developed a rash on her abdomen, does anyone know of a homemade solution ? Please help
    Keep Israel away from it, he has been known to abuse small animals. Just saying.

Unregistered
    Ok, so let me establish right here, right now, I’m no fan of Tony. He’s a con man who fooled everyone, and yes he’s a bonafide criminal. However, did you listen to his response to the Colorado shooting? Compare that to Israel’s debacle at the BB&T Center, and his embarrassing interview with Jake Tapper. Hey Scotty, maybe you should go back and watch your wonderful performance where you received a 15 second applause, that cost you your job. Yes, you are a complete moron and an incompetent loser who deserves to be unemployed.
    I would rather have Israel back

Unregistered

Absolutely Not

I would rather have Israel back
    I have one better. I wouldn’t want Tony or Israel. Let’s not forget how bad Israel and his Fort Lauderdale idiots were.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast