Greg Tony, compared to Scott Israel.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Greg Tony, compared to Scott Israel.

Ok, so let me establish right here, right now, I’m no fan of Tony. He’s a con man who fooled everyone, and yes he’s a bonafide criminal. However, did you listen to his response to the Colorado shooting? Compare that to Israel’s debacle at the BB&T Center, and his embarrassing interview with Jake Tapper. Hey Scotty, maybe you should go back and watch your wonderful performance where you received a 15 second applause, that cost you your job. Yes, you are a complete moron and an incompetent loser who deserves to be unemployed.

Unregistered

I agree Russ

Russ had a front row seat to the down fall of the amazing leader, prayers to the Israel family

Unregistered

PodCast

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Russ had a front row seat to the down fall of the amazing leader, prayers to the Israel family
    I listened to a Podcast Russ did a few months ago. Omg he slaughtered Israel and the Fort Lauderdale losers. It was hilarious, but sad at the same time. Anyone listening would have derived from it that Polan was a meat-head.

Unregistered

Sad two got chiefs jobs

So sad two got chiefs jobs, Kinsey a 0, Ossbad a horrible sergeant lost the evidence in a child sex case, Poland an assistant chief lmao the fish out of water showed up to parkland two hours after shooting, we need to set up a command center, Coral Springs said it already been done go home motorcycle boy, the amazing leader still begging for a job and food, god bless all that received promotions they are 200% better than Scotty boy and the Fort Lauderdale dumplings, discuss

Unregistered
    I listened to a Podcast Russ did a few months ago. Omg he slaughtered Israel and the Fort Lauderdale losers. It was hilarious, but sad at the same time. Anyone listening would have derived from it that Polan was a meat-head.
    Russ who? Some unemployed loser, I presume.

Unregistered

Awesome

Russ who? Some unemployed loser, I presume.
    BSO has to have this sickest people in the world. What it should say is this.

Some former BSO loser, now a winner, because he’s no longer employed at this sh*t-hole.

Unregistered

Zero brains

Ok, so let me establish right here, right now, I’m no fan of Tony. He’s a con man who fooled everyone, and yes he’s a bonafide criminal. However, did you listen to his response to the Colorado shooting? Compare that to Israel’s debacle at the BB&T Center, and his embarrassing interview with Jake Tapper. Hey Scotty, maybe you should go back and watch your wonderful performance where you received a 15 second applause, that cost you your job. Yes, you are a complete moron and an incompetent loser who deserves to be unemployed.
    We all would welcome Israel back any day before Tony if we had the chance. Your the only one who keeps on bashing Israel cause you were probably disgruntled or fired. You write all the crap you want about Israel but he was completely set up. We call it a typical political stunt. I would say read the facts of the report but why bother, we can see you never did.
    With that Said Go Phuck yourself retard.

Unregistered

Read

We all would welcome Israel back any day before Tony if we had the chance. Your the only one who keeps on bashing Israel cause you were probably disgruntled or fired. You write all the crap you want about Israel but he was completely set up. We call it a typical political stunt. I would say read the facts of the report but why bother, we can see you never did.
    I did read the report, and I also watched Israel embarrass himself and the agency on national TV. I don’t know what report you read, but obviously you’re interpreting it in a way that satisfies your own incoherent view point.

Unregistered
    You’re the puzzy who keeps coming on here defending that incompetent slug Israel and repeating that go read the report bullsheet for the 100th time. Israel was and is a moron incapable of leadership or of even promoting one competent leader to command level. He sold positions for personal gain and destroyed a great agency by making it a laughing stock. He got what he deserved and with him out so are you. Your dreams of being a Captain never did and never will come true. But at least you can still suck Israel’s d!ck. I’m sure neither of you had any place to be.

Unregistered
    You’re the puzzy who keeps coming on here defending that incompetent slug Israel and repeating that go read the report bullsheet for the 100th time. Israel was and is a moron incapable of leadership or of even promoting one competent leader to command level. He sold positions for personal gain and destroyed a great agency by making it a laughing stock. He got what he deserved and with him out so are you. Your dreams of being a Captain never did and never will come true. But at least you can still suck Israel’s d!ck. I’m sure neither of you had any place to be.
    But all would agree they would take Israel over Tony any day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast