Fiscally Irresponsible - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So let me get this straight, I am a taxpayer and help fund your lavish workplace and you want me to move, no I would instead let the entire city know just what a joke you are and the entire NPPD as a whole. I would also point out that the good majority of the NPPD live outside the city limit, so I guess you have already taken your own advice !!! Your reply is exactly why I am sounding the alarm as they say. I am sure Chief G would tell you to STFU you are only making things worse for us, but then again maybe not !!!! Do the right thing and let it go, your only embarrassing yourself.
    "Chief G" won't be telling ME anything. Your assumption that i am employed with NPPD is laughable, just because I replied to your belligerent ranting post. Not sure how I would be embarrassing myself either?

Unregistered
    "Chief G" won't be telling ME anything. Your assumption that i am employed with NPPD is laughable, just because I replied to your belligerent ranting post. Not sure how I would be embarrassing myself either?
    NPPD is in good hands with Chief G, just give it time. This will all work out. This is a very common issue with a lot of cities.

Unregistered
    Chief G will take care of what? The over inflated budget? Yeah okay. Just amazing when people who pay for your new cars, tanks etc are once again cop haters. Not true. Over inflated, government waste hater. I am tired of paying for it

Unregistered
    Chief G will take care of what? The over inflated budget? Yeah okay. Just amazing when people who pay for your new cars, tanks etc are once again cop haters. Not true. Over inflated, government waste hater. I am tired of paying for it
    Listen **** sucker. I'm not a cop but I know Chief G from Lee County and he is a squared away guy. Those new cars and fancy equipment keeps the troops safe as well as your family. I rather pay more in taxes for their toys to keep them alive. Go suck on George Floyds **** you fag.

Unregistered
    Listen **** sucker. I'm not a cop but I know Chief G from Lee County and he is a squared away guy. Those new cars and fancy equipment keeps the troops safe as well as your family. I rather pay more in taxes for their toys to keep them alive. Go suck on George Floyds **** you fag.
    Class act !!!!! Why don't you just stay in Lee County with the other illiterate racists.... We don't want YOUR KIND around, Neanderthal. Times have changed dinosaur. Educated people have no time or patience for your kind anymore. Pull the pin, your done before you to spout off, hurt someone one and become a jail *****

Unregistered
    Class act !!!!! Why don't you just stay in Lee County with the other illiterate racists.... We don't want YOUR KIND around, Neanderthal. Times have changed dinosaur. Educated people have no time or patience for your kind anymore. Pull the pin, your done before you to spout off, hurt someone one and become a jail *****
    I did pull the pin and now I live in North Port. The reason we moved here was because of the Chief. I pay my taxes and I'm willing to pay more for the PD. Sounds like you failed the NPPD exam. What happened, not happy with the last ticket you got, slow down. These troops are keeping your sorry POS and family safe at night. I have an idea, next time you need them don't call, just let your boyfriend beat your ass up again, **** sucker.

Unregistered
    I did pull the pin and now I live in North Port. The reason we moved here was because of the Chief. I pay my taxes and I'm willing to pay more for the PD. Sounds like you failed the NPPD exam. What happened, not happy with the last ticket you got, slow down. These troops are keeping your sorry POS and family safe at night. I have an idea, next time you need them don't call, just let your boyfriend beat your ass up again, **** sucker.
    I hope you are not a cop. I agree total racist. Wow all the articles about nppd catching criminals . THAT is YOUR JOB. Brand new tanks and cars have nothing to do with how well you do it. Caught a few druggies. good for you that is your job. People are waking up/ Your media blitz and the budget. Defund the crooks.

Unregistered
    we have a diverse community here, you are the outsider, go back to Lee county and preach your racist crap there, we have no tolerance for the likes of you. For your info, I never applied to NPPD, but, I am collecting two separate retirements from two separate depts. You have no clue as to what is transpiring here, Your friend Chief G, and I am sure he would deny knowing a racist a## like you, is being run out as they say on the rails and when the A$$ Chief takes over and he will, all you Lee boys will again be headed south. Your friend has zero protection, his cousin the city manager is gone. He is in way over his head here. He needs to smarten up and first denounce you and then disband the good old boys and get rid of the A$$ Chief and as for you there redneck, you lost the war, the slaves are free and people have moved way past the era your still living in. I have to ask, since you on numerous occasions referred to male sexual acts, are you a closet homosexual ? Are you hiding behind you semi tough redneck ego ? It's 2021 be free, no one cares.
    come on buttercup, live your life.

Unregistered
    we have a diverse community here, you are the outsider, go back to Lee county and preach your racist crap there, we have no tolerance for the likes of you. For your info, I never applied to NPPD, but, I am collecting two separate retirements from two separate depts. You have no clue as to what is transpiring here, Your friend Chief G, and I am sure he would deny knowing a racist a## like you, is being run out as they say on the rails and when the A$$ Chief takes over and he will, all you Lee boys will again be headed south. Your friend has zero protection, his cousin the city manager is gone. He is in way over his head here. He needs to smarten up and first denounce you and then disband the good old boys and get rid of the A$$ Chief and as for you there redneck, you lost the war, the slaves are free and people have moved way past the era your still living in. I have to ask, since you on numerous occasions referred to male sexual acts, are you a closet homosexual ? Are you hiding behind you semi tough redneck ego ? It's 2021 be free, no one cares.
    All I heard was mumbling, take the **** out of your mouth fag.

Unregistered
    I'm also black you POS. Try supporting the police for once. They put their life on the line everyday for a pos like you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast