Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
we have a diverse community here, you are the outsider, go back to Lee county and preach your racist crap there, we have no tolerance for the likes of you. For your info, I never applied to NPPD, but, I am collecting two separate retirements from two separate depts. You have no clue as to what is transpiring here, Your friend Chief G, and I am sure he would deny knowing a racist a## like you, is being run out as they say on the rails and when the A$$ Chief takes over and he will, all you Lee boys will again be headed south. Your friend has zero protection, his cousin the city manager is gone. He is in way over his head here. He needs to smarten up and first denounce you and then disband the good old boys and get rid of the A$$ Chief and as for you there redneck, you lost the war, the slaves are free and people have moved way past the era your still living in. I have to ask, since you on numerous occasions referred to male sexual acts, are you a closet homosexual ? Are you hiding behind you semi tough redneck ego ? It's 2021 be free, no one cares.
come on buttercup, live your life.
So look at that. We are both retired and love North Port. I for one love the PD while you are disgruntled and hate it. Something must have happened for you to hate the PD so much. your calling me racist when I am African American and yes I love the PD and its Chief. Sorry for the delayed response I was just leaving your house. I felt bad for not spending time with your wife lately.