Fiscally Irresponsible - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    we have a diverse community here, you are the outsider, go back to Lee county and preach your racist crap there, we have no tolerance for the likes of you. For your info, I never applied to NPPD, but, I am collecting two separate retirements from two separate depts. You have no clue as to what is transpiring here, Your friend Chief G, and I am sure he would deny knowing a racist a## like you, is being run out as they say on the rails and when the A$$ Chief takes over and he will, all you Lee boys will again be headed south. Your friend has zero protection, his cousin the city manager is gone. He is in way over his head here. He needs to smarten up and first denounce you and then disband the good old boys and get rid of the A$$ Chief and as for you there redneck, you lost the war, the slaves are free and people have moved way past the era your still living in. I have to ask, since you on numerous occasions referred to male sexual acts, are you a closet homosexual ? Are you hiding behind you semi tough redneck ego ? It's 2021 be free, no one cares.
    come on buttercup, live your life.
    So look at that. We are both retired and love North Port. I for one love the PD while you are disgruntled and hate it. Something must have happened for you to hate the PD so much. your calling me racist when I am African American and yes I love the PD and its Chief. Sorry for the delayed response I was just leaving your house. I felt bad for not spending time with your wife lately.

Unregistered
    So look at that. We are both retired and love North Port. I for one love the PD while you are disgruntled and hate it. Something must have happened for you to hate the PD so much. your calling me racist when I am African American and yes I love the PD and its Chief. Sorry for the delayed response I was just leaving your house. I felt bad for not spending time with your wife lately.
    Juvenile !!!!!!

Unregistered
    I'm also black you POS. Try supporting the police for once. They put their life on the line everyday for a pos like you.
    so now Your black, not African American, yeah right, I never ever said I don't support the police, just not the inflated budgets. Life on the line everyday, textbook jargon, you have more of a chance getting killed crossing the street than in a marked PD car, with a fully armed trained officer, so please. People are to smart these days to buy into your crap. Why do people (men) become cops, Job, money, badge and the badge bunnies. NPPD, new SUV's, good money, badge and as cartman would say authoriti (south park) and never a lack of badge bunnies. Maybe you never noticed the badge bunnies well because of your sexual preference, not that there is anything wrong , its your life. Stop your nonsense, nobody's buying it

Unregistered
    This thread is a sh*tshow. Bunch of old men screaming at the sky. If you have a problem with the budget, take it up with the commission. No one here can do anything about it and your histrionics are exhausting. Send your illiterate and ignorant tirades to the commissioners. I'm sure they will take you very seriously.

Unregistered
    so now Your black, not African American, yeah right, I never ever said I don't support the police, just not the inflated budgets. Life on the line everyday, textbook jargon, you have more of a chance getting killed crossing the street than in a marked PD car, with a fully armed trained officer, so please. People are to smart these days to buy into your crap. Why do people (men) become cops, Job, money, badge and the badge bunnies. NPPD, new SUV's, good money, badge and as cartman would say authoriti (south park) and never a lack of badge bunnies. Maybe you never noticed the badge bunnies well because of your sexual preference, not that there is anything wrong , its your life. Stop your nonsense, nobody's buying it
    That just proved your a jealous POS. What happened NPPD denied your application. Its okay you can go work at taco bell, sorry no take home tacos cup cake.

Unregistered
    This thread is a sh*tshow. Bunch of old men screaming at the sky. If you have a problem with the budget, take it up with the commission. No one here can do anything about it and your histrionics are exhausting. Send your illiterate and ignorant tirades to the commissioners. I'm sure they will take you very seriously.
    Some one purchased a dictionary, good for you, old men ,hmm not likely, ignorant, well I don't really know you yet, but Ill give you the benefit. The commission you say, you mean the under educated part time clowns who are driving this city to its ruins ????? They read this along with many others. If you don't like what is posted here, simple fix, don't follow it !!!!

Unregistered
    Some one purchased a dictionary, good for you, old men ,hmm not likely, ignorant, well I don't really know you yet, but Ill give you the benefit. The commission you say, you mean the under educated part time clowns who are driving this city to its ruins ????? They read this along with many others. If you don't like what is posted here, simple fix, don't follow it !!!!

The truth is North Port Police Department is an outstanding agency with a outstanding leader. The equipment is top of the line for a reason, to keep the officers and citizens safe. You complain because the officers are paid well, well they have no medical when they retire so at least they make good salaries to compensate for their lost in medical insurance.

Unregistered
    The truth is North Port Police Department is an outstanding agency with a outstanding leader. The equipment is top of the line for a reason, to keep the officers and citizens safe. You complain because the officers are paid well, well they have no medical when they retire so at least they make good salaries to compensate for their lost in medical insurance.
    you have obviously drank the Kool-Aid , Chief is great guy and leader and he has tried to change the sins of the past, he has bought in his own people. Truth be told, things are not so rosy. The old good old boys led by the asst Chief and his cronies do not want change and do not want the Chief to be Chief, nor do they want the influx of the Lee county cadre. Chief G was only a temporary appointment until the Asst Chief CM, got his bachelors and more experience, he now has both and now the asst chief wants to be chief. Chief G has tried other agencies, but failed. The internal war between Chief G and the good old boys will ramp up. The asst chief has the political connections and Chief G lost his. It is just a matter of time, Chief G will be gone, unless he dismantles and gets rids of his opposition CM. Cut the head of the snake off and the snake dies. If CM becomes the Chief it will be unlimited funding and the good old boys network will rein again, let us not forget what it was like here under KV. This will return. Too much money is being spent on to many toys. Trade off the take home cars for better medical. CM has insulated himself with his boys appointments in key positions, Chief G has tried to counter and has run into oppositional. If CM becomes Chief, the Lee County boys will all be headed south once again !!!! Somethings change but then again, some just don't.

Unregistered
    The media shit show of this dept doing their job is full force. Budget time. We are watching you are not in need of anything. Your toys are not needed. Also we are watching the comm who drives drunk to see if he will say no to the boys that do him favors. It is insane the amount of money for your shit show. Oh you mean the homeless case manager at nppd that said the night of the county there were no homeless. What a joke. Five hours later they found a homeless man dead one mile from the police station. Liars

Unregistered

New Tahoes

it appears we have added several new unmarked vehicles to the already over spent/sized police fleet. Over the past few days, seen a couple new Chevy Tahoes, nice and loaded, unmarked running radar. These are not traffic units, new Ford F150 police package, nice all the bells and whistles. It seems almost everybody above the rank of Sergeant has an unmarked state of the art police vehicle. all suv's. Of course these do not include the what 7 unmarked ghost traffic units. The biggest deterrent in policing is the sight of an MARKED police vehicle, yet in NP it appears they would rather not be noticed or seen. Unmarked Vehicles have there place in policing, but time and time again we here nationally unmarked units should not be used for traffic enforcement, they are not a deterrent and cause alarm when trying to pull over a violator, but yet, fashion trending NPPD has a fleet of them. How many millions of dollars yearly can be saved by just going to a fleet system> Instead of having 150 new state of the art Police SUV's we have 50, rotated each shift. All leased unmarked vehicles, and there are several are returned and replaced with the older out of service marked vehicles with graphics removed, better yet replaced by the rainbow fleet traffic cars. All uniformed personal including supervisors, no longer have take home cars and draw a car daily from the fleet. All the SET teams unmarked turned over to Detective Div. This is not chump change here, its millions. We need to think about the future. West Villages wins and NP is cut in half, Substantial loss of revenue, which means layoffs, cuts in service etc. NPPD has reduced themselves to a pro active traffic department and sometimes they actually respond to a crime now and then, this is no secret. 17, 18, 20 million dollar budget for glorified traffic cops, plush command positions etc. How many of us taxpayers would like a new 2021 Chev Tahoe loaded to drive and own but unfortunately we cant afford one because of the fiscal irresponsibility shown in the NPPD. No cop haters here, just tired of paying for the salaries and the toys. Wake up NP, bankruptcy is coming and you will pay , contact your commissioner and *****, because if you wait, it will be to late !!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast